Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester - Sexy Thai Sindee  (Read 1099 times)

22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (23 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DylzzCee

Link - External Link/Members Only

After my disastrous evening with Afreen Khan, I decided to put plan b into action. I arranged a booking with Thai Sindee. I was not disappointed.

Location - Old Trafford Area, Manchester. In an apartment, easy to find and great parking too.

I enter into her apartment and I see Sindee in her sexy school uniform. She asks if I want a shower and I agree. I dry off and lay on the bed. She is smiling. She massages my back and we chat a lot. She tells me to turn over. She rubs my balls and my cock. She takes her uniform off and jumps on my cock. I fuck her, cowgirl, doggy and then mish.

She massages me again and then later wanks me off until the climax begins.

I shower and I leave. She is happy and I am happy. She tells me to come back again and I will. What an experience. Great body too.

Offline frankc

Glad you enjoyed yourself mate and thanks for reviewing.....:thumbsup:

Offline DylzzCee

Cheers mate, I just had to go see her. She is a legend around here.

Offline frankc

She is a legend around here.

She's had some mixed reviews on here but then again...YMMV.....it's what puntings all about

Offline DylzzCee

True, she was good though. I was saddened to hear about her room mate Lyna

Offline frankc

:wackogirl:
True, she was good though. I was saddened to hear about her room mate Lyna

I saw Lyna 3 times, the first punt was fantastic, the second and third were so,so.........think her customers fell off from what I heard