Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Sindee - Trafford  (Read 856 times)

22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (22 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for a 30 minute booking

Punt was actually a few months ago

Booking and Comms
Booked via text message at last minute. Only negative here is that it took about 5 minutes to get hold of her once I was outside the building

Easy enough apartment block on the border of Trafford/Whalley Range. Plenty of on street parking

Girl
Profile pics are accurate enough. I think she might be older than 28 though, as usual with thai birds its difficult to tell!
Still, she has an exceptionally tidy petite figure.

Service
Oral was covered and no FK - apparently these are reserved for those booking an hour or more. Apart from that the general level of service was pretty good. Sex in multiple positions, responded well to RO and made all the right noises.

If she was more up front about what services were available for a 30 minute punt then this would have been a positive review. I shouldn't have to confirm stuff already on her likes list

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review Art, she has been on my HL for a while now and I agree the no OWO etc in a 30 minute booking should be made clear on the profile, as I tend to only do 30 minute slots this is good info for me and I understand the logic for the review being neutral as opposed to positive.