Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Sindee  (Read 1834 times)

22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (22 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Mancdave

External Link/Members Only

Met up with Sindee, for a. Lunchtime quicky today, and I have say.....WOW she's absolutely stunning. Honestly, I have never been kissed liked that before by a working girl before. Her body is absolute perfection in every way, pussy tastes great, and she really gets involved. Only personal negative for me, was no anal option, would have done anything to get in there! Great location, fairly quiet side street off a main road, really easy parking.
Communications were top class, and reasonable price. I'm getting a season ticket at her place, a genuine must see lads

Offline frankc

My favourite Thai girl.....welcome to the forum

Offline MrMog

Cracking lass and a great punt, for me Nicki just tips her on performance in the sack.

Loved my meet with her though and she is on the list for a return visit.

Offline frankc

Cracking lass and a great punt, for me Nicki just tips her on performance in the sack.

Loved my meet with her though and she is on the list for a return visit.

Saw Nikki today funnily enough, think your right MrMog I'd forgotten just how good Nikki is..... :thumbsup:

Online Carpy

I've said it all along, Nikki is the best for me personally! Just seem to click with her more the others I think

But sindee is very very good, and I will say this again.... That Arse  :wacko: :wacko:

Mancdave

Hi gents, who is this nikki you all speak of?  :rolleyes:

Online Carpy

Hi gents, who is this nikki you all speak of?  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

There you go pal- pretty good to say the least!!

Offline frankc

But sindee is very very good, and I will say this again.... That Arse  :wacko: :wacko:

Last time I saw Sindee, I asked her to wear her tight jeans so I could peel them off... :cool:.....and your right Carpy lad......that arse is a joy to behold  :D