Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HANNA DOLL XX - Hammersmith And Fulham  (Read 877 times)

2 review(s) for HANNA DOLL XX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

usapunter86

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Found her on AW. Booked via text for an hour for 110 + 30 for CIM. Quick to respond and booking was made with about 2 hrs notice.

Location: Basic flat about 5-10 mins walk from Earls Court station. Discrete and easy to find.

Looks: She is as advertised in the looks department. Tan and fit with enhanced breasts. Hungarian and spoke basic English. Her hair was up when I saw her, which was my only minor complaint with the looks and indicated a lack of preparation on her part.

Meet: After taking care of paperwork and a shower, she was very quick to start the OW. I thought it was strange that she would do CIM and not OWO but I didn't question it because OWO is not that big of a deal to me. After a very mechanical BJ she mounted me CG and started going hard and fast. I felt like I was about to cum too quickly and moved her over to mish so I could control the pace. My attempts to kiss were met with obvious recoil and I know I don't have a problem with oral hygiene (brushed, flossed, and used mouthwash about an hour before the visit.). Attempts to play with her nipples were also rejected with the sensitivity excuse.

The CIM happened after mish and she immediately started gagging and dry heaving (and not in a fake acting kind of way).  :dash: Why does she offer this extra? She left the room briefly to compose herself and came back to give me a short massage.

After the massage we had about 30 mins left on the clock and I let her know I was ready to have sex again. She starts stroking me off slowly but within 5 seconds she is going fast and vigorous, begging me to cum.  I insist (again) that I wanted to have sex and she refused, stating that her 1 hr service is "1 sex and 1 HJ only." WTF? I stood up for myself, letting her know that she didn't mention this before we took care of paperwork (and that she advertised unlimited cumming). She went broken record at this point, repeating what her 1 hr service was. Not wanting to escalate the situation any further and realizing that she wasn't going to offer me any services that I cared to receive, I left without another word. 25 minutes remaining.

This was a shit punt but a good learning opportunity for me. Prior to this I had only been with 2 SPs that were excellent experiences (reviews coming soon) and as advertised, so I didn't have any negotiation missteps until now. I made a major mistake here by not confirming the "unlimited cumming" prior to paperwork.

Pros:
Her pics are accurate

Cons:
Didn't offer unlimited cumming as stated on AW
Rushes every aspect of the experience
Doesn't even pretend to enjoy most of the services she does offer

Offline The_Don

As I've stated before, research is key.

This W/G works with a group and most of them, (if not all) have had several profiles. Over the last few years (may be trying to hide the negatives  :unknown: ).

IMO caution is advisable when looking to punt them.

More info; posts and other reviews are linked below:

This group members can be, a very mixed big, IMO.

I've often seen them pop up with new profiles often. But punters (UKP) do remember and can add feed back, allowing some history to be link to or posted  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62907.msg804508#msg804508

Hidden Image/Members Only

They sure are one trio of dirty looking sluts but servicewise, 2 of them have been found wanting, Don't know who the girl on the right is.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Kyra has been reviewed 3 times on UKP, all negative.
Liz has got 2 reviews also both negatives.

The one on the right in that pic is
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This is her atleast 3rd profile that I have seen over the years.

Looks like she still around with a few of the group:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Linked from above:

Another linked group members (currently active):

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 10:22:14 pm by The_Don »