Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam - daylight robbery  (Read 3476 times)

MILFLicker

Hi guys

I've been using AW since 2009 but a recent experience has made me more cautious and so I have only just discovered this site. Apologies if the topic is in the wrong place.

I have a liking for blonde MILFs and had a girl with a profile called FALLEN_HALO on my hotlist for some time. On new year's eve I went for it, heading into London on the pretext of going to Waterloo iMax.

Her address was a 15 min walk from Sidcup station in a housing estate, but not a bad one. When I arrived I had to wait 10 mins until I received a text that she was ready. The house was a bit of a shit hole and the letter box was hanging off the door, but not the worst location I have been to although still the first time I should have walked.

She let me in and showed me upstairs to a spare bedroom. She probably was the girl in the photos but looked more ropey and was probably on drugs (second time I should have walked). I paid her £120 and she said was going to get ready, heading downstairs.

After 10 mins I should have walked.

After 20 mins I was about to go downstairs when I heard the front door. Not wanting to be seen poking around someone's house I sat back on the bed. Suddenly some bloke came upstairs and asked me who I was! I nearly shit myself!!

I'm not a big guy and my last fight was at the age of 12. I couldn't say this bloke was particularly scary but looked like he'd seen a few 'rucks'.

So I told him I was waiting for the girl. He asked if anyone else was there and kicked the bathroom door and other bedroom door open. He threatened to call the police put didn't. He told me he'd come home to find his door broken and me there. I was to put my shoes on and come and see, not exactly a natural reaction. So I complied and he showed me the broken letter box (obviously a classic burgler's entrance point) - it gave me the first opportunity to put myself between him and the street.

So I explained I'd paid the girl and she had disappeared and maybe he should call the police. He threatened to punch me in the face. I took that as my cue to leave which he appeared to agree with!

Anyway I reported it to AW and the profile disappeared soon after, but of course new ones
 appear, the latest being TWICE_AS_NICE (someone will have to help me post the link).

I've been doing this hobby for a few years and this was the only time I have been totally ripped off, which probably isn't too bad on balance.

At least the last Hobbit film was good

Cheers

Online myothernameis

This story sound very familiar, think its already has been posted, now im sure someone will post a link

Jay-Jay

Mmm...have to disagree about the last Hobbit film.

Jay

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Got to ask the obvious... Why have you waited 4 months to post this?

MILFLicker

That's her. She also has a photo in a car with a JD Sports bag in the back, or similar.

And I've only just posted this because I only found this site two days ago

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

AW will do Jack Shit and there is nothing you can do... We all take a bad punt it's part of the trade.. You just move on..

jjpsweet

Offline Brazilian Martian

:vomit: she's horrid she looks like a crack fiend

Online RedKettle

bad luck mate - now that you have found this site you should be able to avoid the same happening again and improve the quality of your punting. :thumbsup:

Online tazz

Really think she needs to be reported, someone else may have just started to throw punches at you thinking your a squatter or a thief.

LL

Offline OutForJustice80

I hate reading these tales. The first couple of times I went for a punt I was convinced I was going to end up walking into some kind of elaborate scam which would end up with me being either blackmailed or beaten up and robbed. I was so nervous on my first punt that I left everything but my phone and the cash for the meeting in my office before I went.

What always surprises me though is that the girls who entice the scamee seldom seem to have profiles that I find enticing at all. I don't mean to question the judgement of the OP but I would need some SERIOUS convincing to book the girl in this profile. I've found this to be the case on a number of the seriously bad punting stories on the site as well, often it's either skanky-looking or rather fat British girls. I don't really know where I'm going with this but it just strikes me as odd that the honeytraps sometimes don't even appear that well baited.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I hate reading these tales. The first couple of times I went for a punt I was convinced I was going to end up walking into some kind of elaborate scam which would end up with me being either blackmailed or beaten up and robbed. I was so nervous on my first punt that I left everything but my phone and the cash for the meeting in my office before I went.

What always surprises me though is that the girls who entice the scamee seldom seem to have profiles that I find enticing at all. I don't mean to question the judgement of the OP but I would need some SERIOUS convincing to book the girl in this profile. I've found this to be the case on a number of the seriously bad punting stories on the site as well, often it's either skanky-looking or rather fat British girls. I don't really know where I'm going with this but it just strikes me as odd that the honeytraps sometimes don't even appear that well baited.

Exactly you summed it up in one the woman always look rough and guys still persist and end up getting shafted

Ben4454

Mate sorry to hear you got ripped off. It does and has happened to a lot of us here.

I have a scams thread on this board. A lot of people think it is a waste of time but it is actually a template for every scam we have encountered so far. If you know the template of the scam then you know if you're about to be scammed or not and can take action. What you encountered was a very popular scam. Usually though it is a 'boyfriend' who comes in acting like he has just caught his wife cheating. Another variation of this comes in the form of hotel security.

I personally do not do incalls with un-reviewed girls. Simply because the risk outweighs the benefits. Some might call me paranoid but I haven't been scammed in my last 100-150 punts.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 05:25:02 pm by Ben4454 »

endomorph

She has changed her name to THREE_TIMES_A_LADY1 and still offers bareback.

MILFLicker

Well guys the selection available on the day wasn't great and  don't mind a bit of rough (it takes all sorts). If I can save a least one person from falling for it I'll be happy.

And I'm not a bareback junkie. I haven't worried that they have also offered this as it is obviously optional. I know this isn't the common view on here and that it's been done to death, but it has made me think again

Either way, even though this is the first time in 6 years I'll be a bit more cautious in the future

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
That's her. She also has a photo in a car with a JD Sports bag in the back, or similar.
And I've only just posted this because I only found this site two days ago

And I'm not a bareback junkie. I haven't worried that they have also offered this as it is obviously optional. I know this isn't the common view on here and
that it's been done to death, but it has made me think again

For someone new to the forum, you seem to know well how certain threads appear on here on a regular basis.

MILFLicker

Sorry pal but what are you trying to imply? I've looked through a few threads and this issue seems to be rather popular