Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP who don't have the bare esentials  (Read 2755 times)

rolf32313

Has anyone else ever turned up to a sp paid the fee, got undressed, showered, dried... only for the sp to walk in and announce she doesn't have any/has run out of condoms?

It happened to me again, this time a very cheap sp (I was bottom feeding in terms of rates). It was an early (for a prossie it seems) meet and she had obviously just got out of bed, she doesn't advertise BB or even suggest it but it became obvious that her solution for this problem was "it's safe time for me so we not need this time" with a very matter of fact shrug. To be honest given the place she lived, state of the flat and her general appearance I was debating the relative risks of OWO before the big announcement... Ended up knocking one out on her and leaving 20 mins into a 2 hour punt..

Offline smiths

Has anyone else ever turned up to a sp paid the fee, got undressed, showered, dried... only for the sp to walk in and announce she doesn't have any/has run out of condoms?

It happened to me again, this time a very cheap sp (I was bottom feeding in terms of rates). It was an early (for a prossie it seems) meet and she had obviously just got out of bed, she doesn't advertise BB or even suggest it but it became obvious that her solution for this problem was "it's safe time for me so we not need this time" with a very matter of fact shrug. To be honest given the place she lived, state of the flat and her general appearance I was debating the relative risks of OWO before the big announcement... Ended up knocking one out on her and leaving 20 mins into a 2 hour punt..

I have a relatively small number of times, i always have condoms on me but condoms are the tools of a WGs trade so they should ALWAYS have condoms in my view, no excuses.

vorian

No,  never happened to me, all the WG's I have seen always have a large selection of condoms,  with various sizes.

Of course I only use the king size extra large. :sarcastic: :cry:

Offline Daffodil

Never happened to me. As smiths says, condoms are part of the prossie's "trade" and it is inexcusable if she has none.

Offline Clicktocollect

Twice....

.... First time over twenty years ago with a street prostitute she borrowed £5 to get some from the corner shop and helped herself to fags and sweets too. I suspect it was a regualr scam. So, no change. £5 was an additional 25% of the agreed fee.

.... Second time more recently I was asked to pick some up on the way, almost bailed but glad I didn't, it was a great punt.

Offline Daffodil

Twice....

.... First time over twenty years ago with a street prostitute she borrowed £5 to get some from the corner shop and helped herself to fags and sweets too. I suspect it was a regualr scam. So, no change. £5 was an additional 25% of the agreed fee.

.... Second time more recently I was asked to pick some up on the way, almost bailed but glad I didn't, it was a great punt.

Your first example makes no sense as a scam. Are you saying you lent her £5, she bought condoms and other shit, and then you paid the full amount for the punt? That probably just makes you silly  :hi:

cockneybstrd

No,  never happened to me, all the WG's I have seen always have a large selection of condoms,  with various sizes.

And if they aint got any of them you can always use the pringle can !!

Offline Clicktocollect

Your first example makes no sense as a scam. Are you saying you lent her £5, she bought condoms and other shit, and then you paid the full amount for the punt? That probably just makes you silly  :hi:

Yeah...  I felt silly. Also nervous, scared and excited I dont remember the order of payments either, but its history and I wouldnt do the street anymore so it wouldnt happen again.

That said over twenty years later and a Hungarian looker got an extra tenner recently just for being charming and good at her job.

Offline Daffodil

Yeah...  I felt silly. Also nervous, scared and excited I dont remember the order of payments either, but its history and I wouldnt do the street anymore so it wouldnt happen again.

That said over twenty years later and a Hungarian looker got an extra tenner recently just for being charming and good at her job.

Now that is silly!

yorkshire123

SP who don't have the bare esentials

Bloody hell i thought this was a thread about a prossie that only had one tit or a sealed up twat!

No never always a selection but unlike V i like the small ones because i like a little bit of room left  :cry:

Offline CBPaul

Only happened with street girls who were too lazy / stupid / strung out to go and get some.

1. Opened car door sat down and announced she didn't have any but would do it without. That was a no and then began the job of getting her out of the car.

2. Got to the venue and she announced she didn't have any but would do it without for an extra tenner. Nice try but another no. She refused to get out of the car until I paid her. Actually she voluntarily got out of the car without any payment at a set of traffic lights about 5 miles away from the RLD - finally got the message that I really was going home.

3. The same lend me a fiver routine, but that got knocked off the price of the punt. I'd seen her before and knew she was about as trustworthy as a street girl gets. Not very trustworthy then, but she was a good fuck and preferred to take it doggy over the bonnet. Which was nice.

4. The lend me a fiver routine several times again to which the answer was don't worry I've got a couple - I have learned from 1 and 2 above  :)

Inexcusable for a prossie not to have any. Did meet one a couple of years ago who didn't have any lube though - shame.

Offline ForrestGump

Have yet to encounter the "no condoms" situation. But it's a pretty epic fail for a wg to get into that situation.

For me it's been probs with the shower (broken shower or no hot water) that have arisen most frequently.  :(

I guess it's a matter of personal opinion as to whether a shower is considered to be an essential. But I think so.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think I would rather go slightly upmarket, cheap is normally cheap for a reason.    :thumbsdown:

vorian

Have yet to encounter the "no condoms" situation. But it's a pretty epic fail for a wg to get into that situation.

For me it's been probs with the shower (broken shower or no hot water) that have arisen most frequently.  :(

I guess it's a matter of personal opinion as to whether a shower is considered to be an essential. But I think so.

Imo the option should always be there.

Offline wristjob

Never happened to me. If she had no condoms and suggested doing BB with me I'd figure it had happened before and not be so keen. I would probably try and get some cash back but likely just walk either way - or for a 2h go to the shops and get some. If she tells you to eff off then it's the same as walking.

I know some girls do a decent service for below the going rate but my experience is there is a bottom level and if you go below that it's usually really grim - and mostly you spend more on really grim punts (like this) than you save when you find the good one.

BTW - name and shame?

Offline wristjob

If they don't have a working shower then how do they shower, and if they don't - no thanks!

Offline smiths

If they don't have a working shower then how do they shower, and if they don't - no thanks!

They use wet wipes only, used to be very common in some Parlours. :vomit:

Offline wristjob

They use wet wipes only, used to be very common in some Parlours. :vomit:

I think it still is for the most part, and with a lot of independents too.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've had a WG turn up for a 4hr outcall to a hotel, with only 2 condoms!! I saw it as a deliberate ploy not to make herself work too hard, probably thinking she may get away with chatting for some of the time, so I cut the appt down to 2hrs only.

Neal69

After a great round 1 I suggested that I would like to do her doggy for round 2.

OH shit I only had one condom  :dash:

Still she gave me great OWO that she did not normally do so it ended up as a great punt all round. Sadly not around anymore.

Pompoy123

Easy Jet you go cheap and know to stock up on food and drink before you fly Budget Wgs alway bring ur own condoms lol

Offline wristjob

I think I'm going to take a couple in with me in future in such situations.

cunningpunt

Hey Rolf - sharing is caring. Who was the lady in question?

Offline nigel4498

WG turned up to my outcall at a London hotel without condoms.
I was in the Boy Scouts and always come prepared. :dance:

Offline Daffodil

BTW - name and shame?

Hmmm, not sure I'd hold my breath  :rolleyes:

A prossie who offers bareback on the sly and who doesn't provide condoms? He should definitely be naming her...

potato

Back when I was doing incalls I was surprised by the number of times I was asked stop and get condoms en route - and a top up card for their payg phone as well.  When I arrived, I gave them the money for the booking and the 2 receipts for their purchases - which I had naturally subtracted from their fee..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Back when I was doing incalls I was surprised by the number of times I was asked stop and get condoms en route - and a top up card for their payg phone as well.  When I arrived, I gave them the money for the booking and the 2 receipts for their purchases - which I had naturally subtracted from their fee..

Extend this to fags and energy drinks, and once I was even asked to get her milk, as she had run out.

GeeWiz

Have had more than one girl ask me to bring or supply johnnies.  And usually it's me putting them on myself.  Most never seem to squeeze the teat end first.

Offline biker-boy

Minutes before commencing another booking with my regular Polish WG (of about 5 years) I was asked to buy condoms, 'oh, and as you're there, some cigarettes, oh, and some milk'! That went a long way to her becoming an EX-regular!

sucky2dollar

A 'doctor' having to bargain hunt for cheap prossies then seeing a bareback one despite preaching against bb in almost every forum post.

The mask is slipping..

rolf32313

A 'doctor' having to bargain hunt for cheap prossies then seeing a bareback one despite preaching against bb in almost every forum post.

The mask is slipping..

Can your read? I guess not as your post is 100% inaccurate of the facts I presented, She wasn't advertising BB and when it was suggested as a solution I opted to wank one off on her and leave. Also I have never preached against BB, It's not my place to tell anyone how to live their life.

I though long and hard about naming and shaming her but I'm guessing if I do she will be inundated with fiscal offers to go BB from other and this might tempt her down a very bad path...

In terms of bargain hunting, WTF doesn't like a bargain? Just because someone can afford to spend £200 on a product or service doesn't mean they will turn their nose up at one offered well below this level. Also you might be horrified to know that the medical profession are not well paid (Ok this depends of you definition of well paid). The very pinnacle in private practice are but the guy who saves your life in A&E is probably earning less than the PA for some hedge fund manager. (External Link/Members Only).

Offline Daffodil

Can your read? I guess not as your post is 100% inaccurate of the facts I presented, She wasn't advertising BB and when it was suggested as a solution I opted to wank one off on her and leave. Also I have never preached against BB, It's not my place to tell anyone how to live their life.

I though long and hard about naming and shaming her but I'm guessing if I do she will be inundated with fiscal offers to go BB from other and this might tempt her down a very bad path...

In terms of bargain hunting, WTF doesn't like a bargain? Just because someone can afford to spend £200 on a product or service doesn't mean they will turn their nose up at one offered well below this level. Also you might be horrified to know that the medical profession are not well paid (Ok this depends of you definition of well paid). The very pinnacle in private practice are but the guy who saves your life in A&E is probably earning less than the PA for some hedge fund manager. (External Link/Members Only).

Why the fuck do you care so much? Somebody who is a real doctor wouldn't give a shit. Why are you so adamant about claiming you're a doctor (three times in your first four posts) and then defending it on an anonymous forum to people you don't know? It tends to be bullshit merchants who behave like this  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

This always surprises me, that some new punters are jumped on for not naming whilst some get away with it.

To me you forfeit all credibility when you don't name the prossie. You're worried about the repercussions for her? What about the repercussions for punters, with wives and families, who unwittingly see a barebacking prossie?

This is ukpunting, not ukprossies  :hi:

Or maybe you're talking bullshit again... :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

Well as a quack surely Rolf can prescribed himself any drugs he fancies. So if he does get a dose he just gets himself some antibiotics.

Also if he needs a bit of extra bunce for a punt he call sell a few sick notes or few empty scripts.

You know it goes on Rolf......

JV547845

I've seen 20 WGs now and only two let me know they had large ones.

Online pdq

Had a few only have one or two condoms and those that offered anal not have any lub

another way of controlling what goes on and limiting services