Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Image on Iphone  (Read 1106 times)

Blackberry

So I've been reading on these forums about reverse image searching etc and wondered if it is possible to do it on an iPhone without downloading an app if possible. Thanks in advance

Offline brightperv

I just went to google images on my iPhone and it looks like it can't be done unfortunately.

tineye.com works on the iPhone but I assume they don't index as many images as google.

Blackberry

Alright thanks for that, I assumed if I saved the image to the camera roll then uploaded it would work!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
So I've been reading on these forums about reverse image searching etc and wondered if it is possible to do it on an iPhone without downloading an app if possible. Thanks in advance

Strange Post..... query by a Blackberry....on an I-Phone  :lol:

Jackjones

Tryed using the google search app i take it?

I'm sure that some of the image search apps work but its a great deal of messing about to do it.

Blackberry

Cheers chaps and yes unusual to be called blackberry with an iPhone cunning eh lol

Curious6705

I use Chrome in incognito mode on iPhone, and if I touch an image and hold my finger there up pops a menu which includes "Search Google For This Image".

Of course that does involve downloading the Chrome browser in the first place.

Offline Daffodil

I use Chrome in incognito mode on iPhone, and if I touch an image and hold my finger there up pops a menu which includes "Search Google For This Image".

Of course that does involve downloading the Chrome browser in the first place.

Good tip. I was trying to reverse image search just the other day on my iPhone and couldn't. I've heard chrome recommended a few times so think I'll get it downloaded  :drinks:

Curious6705

Good tip. I was trying to reverse image search just the other day on my iPhone and couldn't. I've heard chrome recommended a few times so think I'll get it downloaded  :drinks:

Cheers Daff - The user interface is a bit different from Safari - but with incognito mode and multi tabs I find it works well for me.  ;)