Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you talk to WG’s about?  (Read 4074 times)

Offline MrMatrix

1. I stood on a guy's balls with my stiletto heels
2. I fucked a friend on a motorway breakdown lane whilst we were waiting for the AA
Priceless- I'm starting to think I should have asked for the top 10 replies now.. :D :D :D

Stilettos eh.............Fuuucckkkkk. Sounds like you missed out Bonkers. :drinks:

Offline Stratosnimbus2

Some brilliant anecdotes and TBH you’ve made me feel much more at ease. As it is th least punt a few days ago was great. She talked shit for Britain. I just nodded at the relevant parts whilst groping and sucking on her bolt on tits.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline Bonker

Priceless- I'm starting to think I should have asked for the top 10 replies now.. :D :D :D

Stilettos eh.............Fuuucckkkkk. Sounds like you missed out Bonkers. :drinks:

Thank you sir. I like your films  :)

Other ones I can remember...
Invited all the blokes from a pub for an impromptu bukkake session. Got cum in her eye and had to go to A&E cos she had a bad reaction.

Agreed a FMM session with her boyfriend but he got jealous and had a fist fight with the punter.

Whilst being fucked by a punter with a huge dick, her period came - or so she she thought. Turned out he'd punctured her womb. Trip to hospital and surgery to repair it.

I know these aren't erotic or exciting, just the more extreme stories.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:13:13 pm by Bonker »

Offline wannabe

During one memorable punt in London, we talked about the building of the Metropolitan line, because her flat was quite near a particularly interesting feature of that bit of the Tube.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Yeah, why not? Whatever is topical.
Because it's a total turn off. If I wanted to talk politics I would meet up with a mate.

Offline Winker121

Brexit.
Yawn fucking yawn
How did you know that was what me and my favourite have been discussing lately?

Saad Hussar

Brexit.
Yawn fucking yawn

Conversation depends on the girl:
EE Girl Response: "Too bad, I'll have to go back home"
English Girl Response (anti-Brexit): "it's a shame, I'll be in more demand and over-worked, I'll have to increase prices
English Girl Response (pro-Brexit): "great, less competition, I'll be in more demand, I can work less, I'll have to increase prices

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Conversation depends on the girl:
EE Girl Response: "Too bad, I'll have to go back home"
English Girl Response (anti-Brexit): "it's a shame, I'll be in more demand and over-worked, I'll have to increase prices
English Girl Response (pro-Brexit): "great, less competition, I'll be in more demand, I can work less, I'll have to increase prices
Based on no conversation you've had, just an opinion. If that's what you do talk about it sounds like a snooze and a "buzz kill". Why be so negative when there's much more exciting things to discuss?

Saad Hussar

Based on no conversation you've had, just an opinion. If that's what you do talk about it sounds like a snooze and a "buzz kill". Why be so negative when there's much more exciting things to discuss?

Actually it's true.

Sadly I haven't been as active as I was several years ago, hence the conversation dates back to one of my last visits which was about the time of the referendum. At that time BREXIT was a VERY HOT topic, especially with EE girls.

As for sounding depressing or negative, it was not my intention to be so, neither at that time nor for this thread. She was happy to talk at length about why she thought the referendum went the way it did. For this thread I'm only responding to the question asked. By the way, I gave the girl hints to start round two, but she said don't worry I'll add the time at the end - she added a lot of extra time (more than was lost in the conversation) without cost, maybe she lost track of time or maybe she felt a connection with me in the conversation. Having a good conversation can be a good thing.

In general, for conversations, and if she hasn't started the chat herself, then I try to pick a topic that I think the girl maybe interested in or something that we have in common. Her web page or profile will give you hints. Sometimes, you have to keep fishing to find a trigger for a good conversation. Sometimes nothing works or she wants to get on with things, and the only thing you should do is to begin round two as soon as possible. Lastly, I keep reminding myself what I'm actually there for and try to get round two started.

Sadly I haven't any recent conversations to talk about, but as you're interested, then those in the past have included topics such as:
- Unusual for her to be working on Christmas Day
- How to fix her laptop which was giving her problems
- I try to avoid talking about the weather, but when it is particularly bad as on one occasion when it was snowing
- Her boob job to increase their size
- Her boob reduction surgery
- Pros and Cons of AdultWork
- Her football team
- Her book she's writing
- Her tan and recent holiday
- She loves rugby and especially watching the Welsh rugby team
- Her new haircut
- Her previous voluntary work for the Red Cross in Africa
- Her toy collection and which one she likes using the most
- She preferred Gordan Brown to Tony Blair as PM
- She could have taken up a place at Oxford University to study English Literature
- Her kids go to private schools
- George Clooney
- She is thinking of moving to Scotland
- She had been to watch athletics during the London 2012 Olympics
- Bill Clinton and whether Monica gave it to him with or without condom
- What sex would have been like in the middle ages
- She went to a good private school
- What sex would have been like in space (James Bond's Moonraker was out at that time)
- Her favorite food
- We told each other jokes
- Her weekday routine (drop kids at school, shopping, receiving clients, cleaning up, pick kids up from school)
- Brad Pitt
- Her lesbian girlfriend
- A bad client
- Various films that would have been on at the cinema
- Training her new pet dog
- Her other day job
- Her neighbors
- Her next holiday
- Her time working in Amsterdam
- Renovating her house

Things I would like to talk about but have not had the opportunity:
- Donald Trump

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Actually it's true.

Sadly I haven't been as active as I was several years ago, hence the conversation dates back to one of my last visits which was about the time of the referendum. At that time BREXIT was a VERY HOT topic, especially with EE girls.

As for sounding depressing or negative, it was not my intention to be so, neither at that time nor for this thread. She was happy to talk at length about why she thought the referendum went the way it did. For this thread I'm only responding to the question asked. By the way, I gave the girl hints to start round two, but she said don't worry I'll add the time at the end - she added a lot of extra time (more than was lost in the conversation) without cost, maybe she lost track of time or maybe she felt a connection with me in the conversation. Having a good conversation can be a good thing.

In general, for conversations, and if she hasn't started the chat herself, then I try to pick a topic that I think the girl maybe interested in or something that we have in common. Her web page or profile will give you hints. Sometimes, you have to keep fishing to find a trigger for a good conversation. Sometimes nothing works or she wants to get on with things, and the only thing you should do is to begin round two as soon as possible. Lastly, I keep reminding myself what I'm actually there for and try to get round two started.
Cheers Saad. I had a punt around a similar time to Brexit, although it never came up, I think by that stage July 2017 people were already bored by it. I don't disagree with your intentions, but maybe it's a personal thing for me, but I don't discuss politics or anything divisive, I wouldn't even discuss the Lockerbie Bomber with my hairdresser a few years ago when it came up on the radio.

You mentioned her girlfriend. It's said bisexual women have higher libido levels than women that are purely heterosexual. So, there's another topic. Just teasing, like I say it's personal to me and I just don't discuss anything too depressing or controversial, but I can still have fun. Rather weirdly the subject of Rotherham grooming gangs came up once, luckily it was in the post coital stages when we were getting dressed otherwise I wouldn't have been able to continue - to put it in context the BBC docudrama came out a week earlier.