Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saving AdultWork videos on Mac  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Stealthmode

Any suggestions for a free software that makes saving AW videos easier?

I use to have an app on my phone that pulled any videos onto my phone, until apple pulled it from the app store.

Cheers

Offline modular1

You can use QuickTime; got to File/ New Screen Recording, you can capture the whole screen or frame a portion of your screen. For sound as well you have to fiddle with the settings, saves as a mov file
A couple of commercial products: Roxio has screen capture as part of the tools, I find it a bit clunky  / WinEx HD Video Converter for Mac also has a tool for screen capture saves as mp4 file with other options, sound is easier just go to settings/Audio Device/System Sound.  I use this it works fine

Offline modular1

Oh wait, you mean an app for your phone or a Mac computer..

Offline Stealthmode

Oh wait, you mean an app for your phone or a Mac computer..

Cheers

Either or really. But 1st option on the Mac, if thats too techy then an app on ios is fine

Offline modular1

OK well the options on my first post will work

Online magnetico

I can't see videos in AW as my AW account isn't age-verified, so I can't test, but I would guess :

run Chrome
right click on the page showing the video
"Inspect"
"Network"
Select "Media"
Size (sort by)
Right-click on the line of the video itself
"Open in new tab"
Right-click on the video and save it, or use File > Save

Doccatore

View it the "old way" (it's the link that you can click on below the video after you buy it) and then right click -> download video. Simple.

OR use a screen recording software (Camtasia etc)

Offline welshpunter17

Install windows on that overpriced, underspecced computer and you'll be able to do everything without a problem  :drinks:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Have you tried Jaksta?
You can set it up so it downloads any video that plays on your browsers.

You can set the quality and download locations too....im pretty sure you need to pay for it, not sure if you can get it from the app store or directly from their site....