Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Herbal Way, Boldermere  (Read 2208 times)

smithie1000

Went this morning and what a fantastic time I had.
£30 at shop front and then into the room.  Kerry came in after a few minutes wearing a nice dress and tights, I was laying on my back as I like to see and be able to touch right from the start.  She started with very light strokes and touched my old man every now and again till he was nearly standing.  Kerry said something but her English not too good and cus I have been before I knew what she meant - "take all clothes off but extra £40" was what she was trying to say.
Anyway she stripped off completely and not a bad figure for someone about 40 with lovey stick out nipples, I had sat up at this point with my legs dangling over the side.  She kissed me straight away and was massaging my old man and balls, she kept rubbing the old man on her tum which was nice too, I sucked her tits and then licked my finger and carefully entered it in her fanny, its was lovey and tight and I was rock hard now.  I fingered her very slowly and carefully, I thought I wished I could fuck her right now. Every time I looked at her she kissed me on the lips very nice. 
She started to wank me but I noticed she had to bend a bit so I got her to sit on the couch and I stood on front of her. Now she was going for it and I was feeling her tits and fanny, then I said I was coming and she started to kiss me, as I blasted she put her tongue in my mouth, the was the best cum I have had for ages.  I will deffo be going back for more of that.

Offline wolfstep

Fuck me Smithie your on a 1 man mission to try every establishment  in the Midlands    :)

Keep up the HARD work and I look forward to your next report well done :drinks:

Wolfstep.

smithie1000

LOL Wolfstep,  yes I am, when you get a good one like that it makes up for the no HE one's.

discokidroy

Excuse me if this has been asked before elsewhere, but I'm new to this. What does Kerry look like and does she offer anything more ?  Close to Birmingham at the end of the month and might arrange something if your description is positive. Thanks

smithie1000

Hi Discokidroy,  she is not good looking but got a very nice smile. Not a bad figure at all. She only works Wed, Thurs, Fri, not sure about the weekend.  Just go in the shop and there is s very good looking young girl that runs the show but she don't do any massages its a shame as she is fit.  If Kerry is not massaging she will be sitting around so you can see her, these no pressure there if you don't want to stop, best way is just to say how much are your massages to break the ice.  Remember you pay at the counter then you have to pay Kerry £40 when you get in the room.
PM me if you want any other info

ps- I have asked the young girl a couple of times but she smiles and always says no, unless someone else has been very lucky.