Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are there any other similar girls like this?  (Read 731 times)

Offline sky1234

So I came across this profile and I'm really interested in seeing this girl but a part of me disagrees to seeing her. Due to the fact that the lady charges 100 for just half an hour (or 180 for the hour) when she hasn't a legitimate review at all but I suppose the reason for that would be because her account was made very recently. The type of girls I mainly go for are in fact girls that are of a mixed background, slim but curvy and have curly hair too, I really don't know why but it's just how I like it haha  :lol:

The girl in question is:
External Link/Members Only

Are there any other girls that are similar to her maybe matching the description of my preference?

Thanks guys.

Offline bearcat69

Paris comes to mind:

I'm sure there are others, but can't quite recall... Hopefully others can recommend them as I too am quite into mixed race girls with that kinda look.

Offline sky1234

Paris comes to mind:

I'm sure there are others, but can't quite recall... Hopefully others can recommend them as I too am quite into mixed race girls with that kinda look.

Thanks for your reply , unfortunately she doesn't quite interest me as much but you're right; there has to be more! Even if they're in the east midlands as I wouldn't mind traveling :)

Offline sky1234

Oh and just in case anybody suggest Ava rose, I've already seen her quite a while ago. There has to be others out there that I surely don't know or find on aw...

Offline Wood2017

Unless i'm going mad there aren't even photos showing on the profile?

Offline Fallen58

Unless i'm going mad there aren't even photos showing on the profile?

There were pics when OP posted. They’ve gone now tho.