Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Maria, Sheffield.  (Read 1402 times)

15 review(s) for  x angel maria x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
31 review(s) for     x angel maria x (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for x Angel Maria x (20 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cpo1970

External Link/Members Only
Angel Maria. What can I say about Maria that hasn't been said before? She is by far and away the best girl based in Sheffield in my opinion. I have seen her on many occasions and I feel comfortable going to her place.
Maria is a gem, greets you with a long lingering DFK, and doesn't stand waiting for the paperwork to be handed over before she comes near you. Her apartment is shared with a colleague who I have never seen or heard. Neither have I ever met another punter coming(no pun intended) or going. It is clean and tidy but as Maria has said before, needs a new bed!
Maria's services are fantastic and OWO is the best I've ever had.
Very enthusiastic in all other ways.
Age is, in my opinion, accurate.
Cracking fit body with small breasts.
In all a very good way to spend an hour with a lovely lady.
Fee paid was £100 for the hour but I always leave an extra tenner as I'm always satisfied. A bit of a fluffy review but she ticks all the boxes for me. Definitely see her again when she is back from Poland.

Offline Dion88

Her AW profile has now completely gone. Does this mean she's not coming back?

Offline Dion88

Thanks. Back on my HL for when she returns.