Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Maria AdultWork - Sheffield  (Read 2168 times)

15 review(s) for  x angel maria x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for x Angel Maria x (20 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
31 review(s) for     x angel maria x (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline One Eyed Snake

External Link/Members Only

Visited Angel Marie early this morning , hadn’t seen her since last May when she went back to Poland. Good communication by text Sunday evening, postcode sent,
Easy to find apartment 2 mins from Station , good parking free for 2 hrs in DFS car park.
Arrived 20 mins early,texted her and was told to go up , number given.
Was let in by Marie , wow stood there in a real sexy black neglage with a small air of panties howling through , she looked real stunning.
She shut door and immediately started kissing DFK ,full on ,I was already starting to get hard. Was led through into bedroom where he helped me out of my clothes and then we got on bed. Lots of DFK no holding back with Marie , plenty of fondling and she loves a couple of fingers, at this point she was wet through.
She removed her a panties and I started to give her oral she absolutely loves this within a couple of mins her back was arched pushing her jewel into my face, she was in a real frenzy, then she says oh thank you I cum.
It was then my turn good deep owo , plenty of eye contact, hen broke off and another good kissing session and a great suck on those little tits, she loved it.
She then started sucking me again and before long I knew I had to get the condom on. She reached over got condom and rolled it on , then mounted me cowgirl, she were like a woman possessed going at it like it was going out of fashion.  We then changed position and I finished off in doggy, fuck me I were fucked.
I will definitely be going back £60 for 30 mins, when I looked at watch I had actually been in there for 50 mins.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Glad to "hear" she's back and on good form.

Cheers for sharing fella.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Lijunwei

any comparisons facially as I’ve been wanting to see her for a minute

Offline sheffielder

Dont want do be everly harsh but maybe 4 or 5:10 and looks  mid to late 30s imho. I wouldnt let that put you off as she has the best small tits I have seen and generaly a cracking body. She will also happily take it as hard as you can give it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:08:33 am by sheffielder »

Offline BP96

She's not bad facially imho. Age I agree around 40 but would give her a healthy 7 for looks.

Offline Wardyblade

She's not bad facially imho. Age I agree around 40 but would give her a healthy 7 for looks.

I'd agree with this. Close to if not already 40 years old.
Can't fault her attitude but I just couldn't get past those redicilous trout lips. Would maybe have been a 6/10 without them. As it is facially I'd give a 4 or 5./10