Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky natalie1  (Read 1354 times)

tonysoprano

External Link/Members Only

I've meaning to see Natalie for a while, so after speaking to her on the phone arranged a half-hour punt. I know others have complained about her comms and her cancelling/re-arranging times but I had no such issues and arrived at the arranged time at her flat in Enfield and went straight in to see her.

She was dressed casually, no make-up, but looked very pretty in a t-shirt and knickers which made my cock hard as soon as I saw her. Natalie is 22 and the pictures are accurate, she has a lovely tight figure, very smooth soft skin and a great pair of tits, not too large but not too small either.

We began the punt with lots of DFK and foreplay followed by a very wet OWO during which there was plenty of eye contact. She looked really sexy sucking my cock for a good 15 minutes by which time I was rock hard. Covered up then fucked her tight pussy in missionary and cowgirl before I whipped off the mac and finished with her wanking me off until I shot my load over her tummy and tits. The sight of her lying there covered in spunk with my cock still in her hand was fucking beautiful  :lol:

There was lots of DFK while I fucked her and I particularly liked her technique while she was riding me. She speaks good English, was very friendly and overall she was great company. IMO she is a genuinely sexy girl.

I will certainly return to see her for a longer punt next time. My only complaint was the room was a bit dark and sparse but a very decent punt and good VFM. She works in the same flat as Nicole who I've also seen and is IMO just as good.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:11:58 am by tonysoprano »