Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Tiffany - Old Street  (Read 3017 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+  (profile previously used by Sexy Maya)

A welcome return to (good) service for a young, hourglass sweetie.

French kissing, hand relief, oral without, body to body massage, come in mouth, reverse oral, penetration (doggy) £120 per hour no extras.

As always, sincere thanks to robbie54321 and scorpion for the original reviews, and thanks also to Claretandblue, Backofthenet, Pisceanuk and The_Don for reports on current form.

I have seen Tiff several times including a duo (no longer available), both previously and after her return from the homeland. I suspect it is her on the phone and by text.  It took a while to land an arrangement, finally achieved after a cancellation when I phoned the day before, made a provisional booking and then confirmed by text on the morning. 

The location is my local brothel on R***** Street near Old Street Tube.  It is an imposing post war council block; I suppose it might look intimidating after dark but I suspect it is safe anytime day or night. The Iron Monger Row baths reception (2 minutes) gives a warm, dry and convenient waiting area. She gives the flat number only when you text to say you are outside. The lift is temperamental but there is a second one on the other side of the same block that you can use to save yourself a walk.  The place is perfectly discrete if you do not draw attention to yourself outside. They have finally stuck a double bed in the smaller second bedroom.  The rooms are small, basic and functional, if under-equipped with mirrors for my taste. There are consistent problems with heating and a trick to setting the shower; if you turn the mode switch to low (3 O’Clock) and the temperature switch between 1 and 2 it will run hot after about 15 seconds. 

Facially, I had forgotten her very distinctive almond shaped eyes.  You will find a face photo in this thread  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102551.msg1216525#msg1216525 (anyone know Maya’s whereabouts?).  I would echo other’s comments that she is not putting enough effort into her presentation; I would prefer some makeup and more attention to her appearance, but I don’t hold out much hope as she is popular.  I would now say a seven as she looks pale and freckly and I read reports of a six sympathetically.  She will not meet a dress request. The current photos are accurate but uninformative and you need to add the weight to the historic photos that are linked.  I had no concerns about hygiene in any area.  Tiffany has put on a little weight (4kg?) while she is away and now has a fuller figure, the highlight of which is a large, shapely natural bosom which is a winning accompaniment to fairly petite young girl. I would guess she is very early 20’s.  Although she is my perfect hourglass shape, the extra weight and dress size (up to a 10 from last year’s 8) drops my rating for her physical appearance down from an eight to a seven. 

The service is good after an engaging, vanilla style.  With me she was playful, coy, sensual, willing and warm, appearing connected with interaction and eye contact throughout.  We had a laugh.  Her BJ is better than ever; deep, committed and varied although (1) on Punther’s scale.  For the price, the service list is too short and, despite the natural advantages, she is not putting enough effort into her appearance.  She is vanilla for me and I was bumping up against the boundaries. Along with her weight and dress size, the rate has also gone up this year.   I would say she is a bit expensive but lots of you think she is worth it and I will go back. 

Four highlights;
•   soft, sensual, varied and thorough BJ through to CIM, and she keeps going after completion :thumbsup:
•   her B2B with oil is worth catching,
•   nice connection – her mirror work is also enjoyable although the tools are limited in the flat, and
•   lovely bosom.

The_Don’s negative review is worthy of note and comment.  I follow T_D’s reviews and suspect he is a more demanding punter than me. This may bear on his experience and be informative about how her service shows up for different types of punters.

She has been back for about three months and returns to her studies in the New Year.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  (old profile for linking reviews).

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

OK time for an update because I visited again a couple of days ago and there is a bit of news.  The general change of tone in the commentary I think reflects a shift in the service. The recent reviews are worth reading.

Positive

She has an hourglass figure and a large shapely bust.  (She has put on some weight as reported previously).
Her B2B massage with lube is worth catching.
Oral work is firm and committed; she continues through and following the CIM as a highlight of her service.
Unlike some reports from others I find her friendly and engaging.

Negatives

The reports of more timewasting are consistent with my recent experience.
She wore no make up and as previously reported she would benefit from more effort around her appearance.

Coms by text only, a day in advance with confirmation by text at 9.30 in the morning of day.  She moved to a slightly later time on the day (gets up late).

I saw her in a new "temporary" address on Old Street over a shop very close to the tube station. The bus stop opposite makes a discrete waiting point.  Entry is slightly bungled because the speakerphone on the front door does not work and she had to leave the door propped open.  This is exaccerbated because she did not give the flat number when she invited in.  It is actually the first door (first floor) at the top of the first flight of stairs.  Make sure you have the flat number before you try to gain entry.

Shower  :lol: Set the dial for the Programme to 3 O'Clock and for the Temperature at 9 O'Clock - I think I have that the right way round but get her to set it for you.

She told me the Radnor Street flat is now CLOSED.  She was not able to give more details but this happened just before Christmas and, as far as I can tell, all the girls working out of the flat have relocated.   She said she would be returning to the homeland but was likely to return.  She seems to be planning a share with Lidia from a new location but would not be drawn on Duos.

Offline davison

Thanks for this.  I guess the positive aspect comes with time, good on you. 

I forgot to mention in mine what a shitshow the entry was. 

And those tits.

Offline davison

Funny how we have had completely opposite experiences with two Poles.  At least we've each had a bad and a good.

mrhappypants

Funny how we have had completely opposite experiences with two Poles.  At least we've each had a bad and a good.

Yeah Davidson, and I hope you take from my comments that I do not want to cast doubt on your review. I can absolutey see that it might go this way.  Her theatre is mechanical but I get through this because I am relaxed with her.  The combination of our reviews is, I think, very informative.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:01:32 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Convince Me

Was one the North Pole the other South Pole? :lol: :yahoo:

Apologies couldn't resist!

Offline davison

For me it was the perfect titted suspected serial killer Pole and the skinny Pole who loves me.  For him it was the perfect titted Pole who he understands how to get the best out of and the skinny bitch.  Mileage varies!

Offline killerbees

If by friendly and engaging you mean she says absolutely nothing, lies there like a sack of potatoes and freakishly stares at you like she is mildly retarded, then yes she is very friendly and engaging.

I find that after some recent negative reviews your comments here come across as very fluffy in their nature. You seem to know everything about her. Perhaps I could be wrong but it seems a tad fishy to me. Perhaps you wanted to bump your positive review from a while back to the top of the list?

mrhappypants

If by friendly and engaging you mean she says absolutely nothing, lies there like a sack of potatoes and freakishly stares at you like she is mildly retarded, then yes she is very friendly and engaging.

I find that after some recent negative reviews your comments here come across as very fluffy in their nature. You seem to know everything about her. Perhaps I could be wrong but it seems a tad fishy to me. Perhaps you wanted to bump your positive review from a while back to the top of the list?

So confirming short timing, a drop off in her looks, mechanical theatre and the difficulties with her location is "very fluffy" is it?  I'm pretty cool that my review and comments are balanced. As you said yourself, 'you could be wrong.'

And as to bumping my thread - what do you think I should have done?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:39:42 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline killerbees

So confirming short timing, a drop off in her looks, mechanical theatre and the difficulties with her location is "very fluffy" is it?  I'm pretty cool that my review and comments are balanced. As you said yourself, 'you could be wrong.'

And as to bumping my thread - what do you think I should have done?

I was replying to your original of this post before you sharply edited it. You referred to the fact that perhaps I misappropriated her stare when it has also been reported by at least two other punters. Why did you edit your post? I said 'I could be wrong' on the veracity of another SPs boobs on an entirely different thread, what on earth has that got to do with this thread?
Perhaps you could have replied on the two recent negative reviews of her instead? Just a thought.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Floyd approves this

mrhappypants

You sound unhinged. 

I was replying to your original of this post before you sharply edited it. You referred to the fact that perhaps I misappropriated her stare when it has also been reported by at least two other punters. Why did you edit your post? I said 'I could be wrong' on the veracity of another SPs boobs on an entirely different thread, what on earth has that got to do with this thread?
Perhaps you could have replied on the two recent negative reviews of her instead? Just a thought.

From your first comment on this thread

If by friendly and engaging you mean she says absolutely nothing, lies there like a sack of potatoes and freakishly stares at you....Perhaps I could be wrong

Offline killerbees

You sound unhinged. 

From your first comment on this thread

Yes I just realised I had said that on this thread, I thought you were talking about another thread, apologies.
I'm not unhinged at all you are the one who seems to be getting defensive and making deflecting slurs.

Online NightKid

Guess they found it a ... Polerising experience.  :cool:

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH ... !

mrhappypants

Guess they found it a ... Polerising experience.  :cool:

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH ... !

Yes, but I was not trying to be polemical.  BOOM BOOM!!!

Offline tdh

New year is in full swing and she is still here, so much for studies. She is moving around but still in business. While there is money to be made she will milk the British male contingent  :D.