Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clockwatchers, early finishers  (Read 1793 times)

Toshiba

Does my tits in when youve shot ya bolt and she starts getting dressed.

How do you approach this? Say "oi get ya kit back off ive not finished with you" or do you accept it and go?

Must admit to getting me coat on early in the first few punts but surely we have got the balls to stop them from pushing you out the door?

Anyone else "suffered " this?

Discuss

Offline smiths

How do you approach this? Say "oi get ya kit back off ive not finished with you" or do you accept it and go?

Must admit to getting me coat on early in the first few punts but surely we have got the balls to stop them from pushing you out the door?

Discuss

I have had this sometimes over the years. Nowadays i always make a point of ensuring the WG sees me look at my watch and comment on the time which i repeat in the break between rounds. I rarely get cheated of time now. If i pay for an hour and the WG accepts my money for an hour its an hour i expect. Parlours used to be terrible at this, sometimes knocking on the door only halfway through an hours punt in a cynical attempt to try to get me to hurry up so they can squeeze more punters in. In reality such actions will result in me taking longer to finish and i will now ensure i take my time so as to wind these dishonest low lifes up.

Offline CBPaul

I occasionally get this and yes it is bloody annoying. These days I make sure that the wg does not have a cum once policy before making a firm booking which seems to help, if they are up for round 2 they seem less likely to get dressed so quickly.

If they do start getting dressed I stay put and ask how much time we have left, usually knowing full well that there is more than enough for round 2. It also annoys me when they sit back and settle in for a chat after round one with the intention of eating away the time or offer a massage as an easy way out.

Offline wristjob

Discuss

Had similar a few weeks ago with about 10 mins left on the clock. She wandered off to clean up right after and I was left like a bit of a donut in the room so got dressed. She did seem surprised when i was getting dressed though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25483.0

Often I don't want/need a massage so when offered one at the start I say I'll see if I have time after. I did have one girl who said she likes to get cleaned up straight after but most are fine. It happens sometimes but usually as soon as I shoot the last thing I want to do is be round a girl for 5 mins or so. One option (I have never tried) is if a girl offers lapdance in her profile you could ask for a lapdance after.

Ultimately though if they aren't interested it won't be fun. Post a review if it happens.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Discuss

Not a problem for me, I always spunk in the final 10 minutes.     :hi:

Offline KentAde

Me too! I'm a cum once man so always hold out until I'M ready to end things!  :D

Toshiba

That can leave 9 mins free or £9 on average we just throw away. I know its not always possible but i think she should suck my cock for 7 of those minutes( 2 mins to clean it)

vorian

Like Smiths, I always make a point of mentioning the time when I am in the bedroom with the prossie, (Not including the ten minutes it took to climb the stairs due to a broken lift).  Along the lines of "Just checking, it's 12:10 and we have one hour booked today". What can they say to that, also if there is  clock in the room I will make a point of checking against the time I have and pointing it out if it is set wrong. Of course the best way to avoid all this shit is to book a good prossie who is not a clock watcher or timewaster. I never take the piss but can't remember the last time I was told time is up or it was even hinted at.

Offline mh

Like Smiths, I always make a point of mentioning the time when I am in the bedroom with the prossie, (Not including the ten minutes it took to climb the stairs due to a broken lift).  Along the lines of "Just checking, it's 12:10 and we have one hour booked today". What can they say to that, also if there is  clock in the room I will make a point of checking against the time I have and pointing it out if it is set wrong. Of course the best way to avoid all this shit is to book a good prossie who is not a clock watcher or timewaster. I never take the piss but can't remember the last time I was told time is up or it was even hinted at.

What some do say is "your booking started 10 minutes ago at the time agreed", even though 10 minutes ago you were still waiting for them to give you the address... And if you push the point they just say "I have another booking in 50 minutes".

vorian

What some do say is "your booking started 10 minutes ago at the time agreed", even though 10 minutes ago you were still waiting for them to give you the address... And if you push the point they just say "I have another booking in 50 minutes".

True at least in that case you both know where you stand and you can make a choice about what to do from that point.

Toshiba

Just walk cheeky kernts

Toshiba

My point was the ones who start to get dressed thinking the punt is over tbh

vorian

My point was the ones who start to get dressed thinking the punt is over tbh

I guess all you can do, is tell them you have x amount of time left and you want to do xyz. If they won't do anything or give you a crap service all you can do is let other punters know. At least if you clarify the time at the beginning she can't use the excuse that the time is up.

Offline Corus Boy

As I will only cum once in 30 minutes, I enjoy Asian girls because you can lay down and enjoy a nice post coitus massage to use up the time.

Toshiba

As I will only cum once in 30 minutes, I enjoy Asian girls because you can lay down and enjoy a nice post coitus massage to use up the time.

Never understood paying for a massage, i want filthy raw sex from a hottie

Greedy me

Ben4454

Just say to her 'How much is it for another blowjob?

When she goes on the rant about you paying for time not the action say

'Oh good, my time is not up yet'

Toshiba

Just say to her 'How much is it for another blowjob?

When she goes on the rant about you paying for time not the action say

'Oh good, my time is not up yet'

Decent shout that