Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meeting a woman from Craiglist, what are your thoughts?  (Read 1668 times)

MrMen

I replied to a post she made a couple of days ago and after we exchanged few e-mails we agreed to meet at her place. Should I go? Is it too risky?  :unknown:

Offline CBPaul

There has been a couple of threads about Craigslist and Gumtree recently, they should provide you with lots of information.

MrMen

Hmm, I am not surprised really because it sounds very risky. That's why I'm thinking of giving it a miss

Offline mattylondon

I replied to a post she made a couple of days ago and after we exchanged few e-mails we agreed to meet at her place. Should I go? Is it too risky?  :unknown:
How much detail is there in the advert? My instinct would say to leave it without some decent info.

Offline Mothball15

do what women do in this position, meet in a public place and see if you 'click'.

if you have her addy already then do a 'dry run' and scout the location, or go to google maps and see what her place/area looks like.

or treat it as an outcall and arrange a hotel, meet in the bar and take it from there.

but most importantly 'trust your instincts'

hope it helps. 

Stealthshagger

I wouldn't, for what it's worth. It'll probably be some bloke with either a dick he wants to out in you or a guy who wants to rob you. If it's a woman, she'll be "nice" aka the kind that benefits from the lack of pictures of herself. No offence, that's how I'd see it.

Offline CBPaul

You've only exchanged a few emails and she wants to meet.

Major alarm bells ringing.

You'll either be robbed, blackmailed or get saddled with a bunny boiling nut case. I'd steer well clear. 

vorian

Sounds dodgy and potentially dangerous to me.

Offline mattylondon

I wouldn't, for what it's worth. It'll probably be some bloke with either a dick he wants to out in you or a guy who wants to rob you. If it's a woman, she'll be "nice" aka the kind that benefits from the lack of pictures of herself. No offence, that's how I'd see it.
I agree. The OPs probably in line for a potential kicking from somebody. Or perhaps being robbed/blackmailed.

Offline cunnyhunt

I agree. The OPs probably in line for a potential kicking from somebody. Or perhaps being robbed/blackmailed.

I'm guessing he will take something in the ass if he meets "her" :cool:

Offline mattylondon

I'm guessing he will take something in the ass if he meets "her" :cool:
I'm sure that the sisters would love to make his acquaintance.  :cool:

pokenn

Arrange to meet in a public place. E.g. coffee-shop or pub. Then if you get on you can take is further.

SirFrank

I used to swing but too much effort for too little reward. Had enough of bullshitters and day dreamers so packed it in. I generally met them in a public place - usually a coffee shop (never Starbucks though because the shit they serve up makes me want to spew and that over familiar bollox - can I have your name fella. Flat white for blah. Yeah fuck you). It was an opportunity for both parties to suss each other out. I would never just turn up at someone's gaff. You just don't know wtf you are walking into. Meet somewhere public first