Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy Birthday - Birthday punts  (Read 1145 times)

cockneybstrd

My birthday is rapidly approaching. So of course my mind is now focusing on how and what I should treat myself too/for my Birthday

Last year I placed two RB one for the Friday evening and one for Saturday Morning which was great fun. (The one on the Saturday morning brought me a cup cake with a candle on which was nice of her !!)

Anyway how do others celebrate birthdays (or xmas or eid or passover I am multi cultural bstard)

Online hendrix

A couple of TS's, some BBC to help me, and at least 4 filthy squirting bi girls! ;)

Gigabyte

A couple of TS's, some BBC to help me, and at least 4 filthy squirting bi girls! ;)

So nothing special for you on your birthday then?

Online hendrix

So nothing special for you on your birthday then?

:D

I forgot to mention the midget and the...

willbred

My best ever so far was early 90s with a couple of ladies on the outskirts of Brum. 3 hours flew by - I went through the card with 'em. Golden girls, I was originally booked for an hour but when I told them it was my birthday, they just seemed to forget the clock.

Got a big birthday coming up in a couple of months. I fancy pushing the boundaries but parties ain't my thing. I've sounded out a very hot couple to have some fun with me and a regular. Can't wait!!

Matty24579

I had my 40th on the 8th of March and decided to treat myself to a couple of Ladies.

Gordo987