Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many punters does a WG see each day?  (Read 7166 times)

vorian

It might as well have said Punting instead of Aston Martin.

I'm sure one of the more IT savvy members could change the wording, then it could be UKP's title page.  :D

Barry Shipton

That was a fake, this BMW ad which caused a shitstorm was real - and if you met either of  these girls you really wouldn't ask 'so what number am I today love' would you?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 07:08:28 pm by Barry Shipton »

vorian

I like the first one better, anyone done a review on either of them yet.  :D

Barry Shipton

I'm sure it would be positive if you got an Aston or one of the BMW Prestige Selection - but I suppose you might question the mileage if you ended up with a clapped out old Dacia (or Reliant Robin 3 wheeler) with some nasty emissions from the back end.

Offline MDB72

Funny this thread was started as I actually asked my regular lady - she had eight before me. For some reason it really excited me!! Didn't bother me at all
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

Tony Montana

I reckon a  popular girl in a parlour might be occupied for 8 hours of a 10 hour shift with an average fee of £100 an hour.  The girl takes £60 + approx £20 in extras.  So that's 8 x £80 or £640.  Take off the runner's tips and she takes home £600 for the day.

Let's say she works 3 days a week so that's £1800 cash a week, or about £8000 a month.  Add in the odd indie overnight and outcall booking and a good month should see £10K.

Nice work if you can get it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I reckon a  popular girl in a parlour might be occupied for 8 hours of a 10 hour shift with an average fee of £100 an hour.  The girl takes £60 + approx £20 in extras.  So that's 8 x £80 or £640.  Take off the runner's tips and she takes home £600 for the day.

Let's say she works 3 days a week so that's £1800 cash a week, or about £8000 a month.  Add in the odd indie overnight and outcall booking and a good month should see £10K.

With respect, what a load of bollocks.    :dash:

First of all you assume that every punter pays for extras ----- I am sure they don't.

Secondly you assume she gets overnights, some girls NEVER get overnights.    :hi:

Tony Montana

With respect, what a load of bollocks.    :dash:

First of all you assume that every punter pays for extras ----- I am sure they don't.

Secondly you assume she gets overnights, some girls NEVER get overnights.    :hi:

In the decent parlours I've been to, extras like OWO, CIM, A are all extra and looking at the prices paid in the reviews, most guys go for them.

And do you think that 10 x 2 hour outcalls in a month is excessive?  SOME girls may never get overnights, but SOME girls do.

Offline Trenlover

I reckon the popular ones on AW are seeing 4+ per day. Any WG claiming that they aint getting enough clients either did not try hard enough with her previous appointments to make the punter want to return ( shit service ) or unfortunately isnt attractive enough.

I dont know why there isnt ALOT more WG's in london demand down here is incredible. A decent WG should be making atleast £300 per day no sweat.

Also as some punters point out, I wouldnt want to be the 5th or 6th guy a WG has seen in the day. Simply because it will impact the quality of her service no matter how genuine her intentions are. Fatigue sets in and every WG will become more jaded as the day goes on. A nights sleep will mostly reset enthusiasm, so yeh I prefer to be the first punter a WG see's in the day and thus I agree I try to make bookings late morning / lunchtime.

Offline webpunter

A nights sleep will mostly reset enthusiasm, so yeh I prefer to be the first punter a WG see's in the day and thus I agree I try to make bookings late morning / lunchtime.

Resets enthusiasm for both parties
Nothing better than drifting off to sleep thinking of what will follow in the morning 
And waking up with a boner !

Offline smiths

If only there was a decent Parlour anywhere near me that charged £100 an hour, in reality the cheapest is £130 an hour, the one i used to go to the most charged me £180 an hour for the services i required but when they moved quoted me £200 an hour with that days WG not offering any kissing at all, i went and punted with an Indie at £100 an hour instead. ;)

Offline wristjob

In some ways it's reassuring WGs see so many punters. As they aren't dropping like flies it suggests the risks of punting are a bit overstated.

As far as clenliness it's really down to the girls and if they shower after each one does it matter if it's 1 or 20 guys who have gone before that day? Some places I've been there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of showering going on and that does put me off. Last 2 punts at one place I go the girl has got in the shower after we finished - first time I've ever seen a WG shower and very encouraging. Actually I think if WGs did this (in front of the client) as a matter of course it would probably bring in more business.

Offline the_exile

Funny this thread was started as I actually asked my regular lady - she had eight before me. For some reason it really excited me!! Didn't bother me at all

Yeah it can be quite exciting, perhaps it's cos your going with a "bad" girl?

Used to see a girl in Soho & she'd said that a lot of punters used to go for oral only, so maybe not so much shagging?  But then I went one afternoon after she had come back from holiday and several other regulars decided to visit, there was always someone waiting with the maid and we fucked her back to back well into the evening.

Gordo987

Benefits? 39 weeks x 2 of MA and another 39 will be claimed in the future. CB claimed by partner.

Tax? A good accountant knows how to claim for a lot of household expenses and what not, it all adds up nicely. ISA allowances etc all help too :)

Are you going to take advantage of the new guaranteed jobs for 16 to 25 year olds?  :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

In the decent parlours I've been to, extras like OWO, CIM, A are all extra and looking at the prices paid in the reviews, most guys go for them.

And do you think that 10 x 2 hour outcalls in a month is excessive?  SOME girls may never get overnights, but SOME girls do.

My point is that it is ridiculous to try to estimate what a pro$$ie earns.    :crazy:

You remind me of a geezer I had in my cab the other week, his fare was £15 for a 20 minute journey, he told me that was £45 an hour and on a ten hour shift I would take £450 ---------------- what about the hours I spend driving around or sitting on ranks.    :rolleyes: