Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Massage  (Read 11312 times)

vorian

Here is a video I found on it. External Link/Members Only it looks rather interesting. Does anyone seem to know this girl. She looks like she is really into it.

I think that is a video from Real Punting of Autumn Temptation she currently works is Milton Keynes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Nuru Massage is just another excuse to charge punters more money, if i wanted a massage i would go to a fully qualified person as recommended to me by my GP or private medical insurers. I have no interest in having a massage off a WG as most i have let loose on my body hadnt the first clue what they doing. A couple have actually hurt my neck and shoulders with their ineptness.

Gordo987

Nuru Massage is just another excuse to charge punters more money, if i wanted a massage i would go to a fully qualified person as recommended to me by my GP or private medical insurers. I have no interest in having a massage off a WG as most i have let loose on my body hadnt the first clue what they doing. A couple have actually hurt my neck and shoulders with their ineptness.

Yes.I know what you mean:

Hidden Image/Members Only