Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why House of Divine?  (Read 8783 times)

Offline Vivago

It might be a rather daft question but why House of Divine?  Did Divine used to live there or run the joint?  Or was it meant to be The House of Divine Fuckery and shortened for reasons of pretentious fripery or tasteful,arty shit?  Does anyone really know (or care)? ;)

On the subject of House of Divine does anyone recall this divinity about to rubberize me?  I think her name was Mira and she said she was from Spain.  Has she retired and buggered off back to Barcelona or wherever?  If so, a pity.  She was just about my top HoD shag.  Must have been as I paid her a second visit as I had such fun first time around, something I very rarely do (too much pussy, too little time/money).  Smiley Miley was the last.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

vt

Mr & Mrs 'Divine' used to spread the folklore about their establishments on Pnet. I can't remember the exact reason for the name, but they used to run a place called the Convent in Northampton, so I guess they stuck with the pseudo-religious theme.

Check out the second definition here:

External Link/Members Only

So 'delightful, appealing, ravishing'...probably how they would like their wares to be described...a good play on words, I suppose.

As to Mira, never got to meet her, she was Romanian I believe, not Spanish...I guess she moved on.

fredpunter

I tried some of that chewing gum once, tasted awful.

Online finn5555

Whatever the reason the Devine pimps were good at marketing and always promoted their pro$$ies on Pnet  :hi:
It all went tits up and quiet when Mr D was caught by Mrs D fucking one of them  :sarcastic:

Mike Oxhard

I tried some of that chewing gum once, tasted awful.

It lasts a long time though  :D

Offline Vivago

Mr & Mrs 'Divine' used to spread the folklore about their establishments on Pnet. I can't remember the exact reason for the name, but they used to run a place called the Convent in Northampton, so I guess they stuck with the pseudo-religious theme.

Amazing.  This site is the punting equivalent of wikapedia.  Didn't expect anyone to know but just goes to show that UKP members can provide the answer to just about any punting related question.  Brilliant.

Unfortunately, with hot totty such as Mira, only lasted about 5 minutes for me. :lol:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

1dt

the strawberry flavoured one aint too bad  :lol:

virgil

Amazing.  This site is the punting equivalent of wikapedia.  Didn't expect anyone to know but just goes to show that UKP members can provide the answer to just about any punting related question.  Brilliant.

As he admits he can't remember the exact reason for the name - you seem to be easily pleased!!

But the link between the Convent and Divine hadn't occurred to me and of course it could be so.

I went to the Convent once - candelabra in the rooms.

Offline boby

been there, done that. Recently I came across some Romanians acting as Spaniards which makes a big difference, however pussy is pussy but I do not like to be conned  :wacko:
Banned reason: No touting allowed - 8 years of no contribution - exit stage right
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online finn5555

been there, done that. Recently I came across some Romanians acting as Spaniards which makes a big difference, however pussy is pussy but I do not like to be conned  :wacko:

You will be conned at some stage that's a given  :hi:

Offline smiths

Whatever the reason the Devine pimps were good at marketing and always promoted their pro$$ies on Pnet  :hi:
It all went tits up and quiet when Mr D was caught by Mrs D fucking one of them  :sarcastic:

Which he got nicked for harassing Olga though i dont know if he got charged in the end. His police mates seeing as he is ex-old bill which is why he doesnt often get raided and even when he does he doesnt get closed down are of course a great help to him.

Him, his wife and other staff were constantly touting on Pnet, bribing some punters with secret discounts to give them good reviews and feedback and even defend them on the forum. Pricks like Lord Melchett, their arselicker-in-chief, Lamorak and Asianbeast both banned off her thank fuck. What a disgrace to genuine honest punters those 3 are. :thumbsdown:

Offline ladiesman020

HOD have now moved from South kensington to Euston road NW1
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

the strawberry flavoured one aint too bad  :lol:

...and the bubbles!!!!