Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FFM Couples Meets  (Read 429 times)

Offline Basil Fawlty

Any suggestions for girls up for meeting a MF couple for FFM?  Have had a couple of good meets through AW after several letdowns but now AW has suspended its Reverse Booking function it’s difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff...

Suggestions Appreciated!

Offline Billy no mates

Any suggestions for girls up for meeting a MF couple for FFM?  Have had a couple of good meets through AW after several letdowns but now AW has suspended its Reverse Booking function it’s difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff...

Suggestions Appreciated!

AdorableSophie (can’t do link I’m on my phone) she and my missus went at it hammer and tongs. Ironically I didn’t get involved that much, just wasn’t really in the mood, so if you definitely want to be in the thick of it, I can’t vouch for her.

Most of the other girls we saw were outside London, so probably not much use to you.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 11:22:15 am by Billy no mates »

Offline Shades

i had fun with my girfriend with this lady.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288221.0

also i know Ameera is good with couples/women and also Sashalexx definitely enjoys playing with girls.

it would be good to get a list together. Main thing i look for is if they charge extra for the lady to join. If they let the lady join for free.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:27:23 pm by Shades »