Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Darlings  (Read 3977 times)

Offline Hotshots76

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had any experience with these two?
Looks tempting.

I appreciate its just outside of a London but being so close to woodford/Chigwell etc I thought some of you punting around the gants Hill area which has been mentioned a fair bit lately.

Offline Hotshots76

Apologies.... Wasn't meant to be placed in the review section

Damn phone!!!  :manhater:

Offline kidpoontang

No experience of them but one of them looks lovely.  I would want more than to just wank on her feet though

Offline RAJEC

Online JO6688

I was also curious about the services offered and gave them a call.
No response as number went to voice mail. An hour later I get a text requesting I text instead of call.
Tried calling again and got another text message asking me to text instead of calling to make an arrangement.

It all looks, suspicious and decided not to go ahead with the booking. I would be interested if anyone has used their service and what was their experience.

Offline kaj314

I was also curious about the services offered and gave them a call.
No response as number went to voice mail. An hour later I get a text requesting I text instead of call.
Tried calling again and got another text message asking me to text instead of calling to make an arrangement.

It all looks, suspicious and decided not to go ahead with the booking. I would be interested if anyone has used their service and what was their experience.

Requests to text instead of calling are not unusual. I'm guessing they are not British, hence the request for texts.

Online JO6688

I'd agree texts are not uncommon, however comms can provide a good indication of the service providor and their attitude.
Arrangements via text (for a first time meet) come across as distant and disinterested.

Offline magnetico

❤️15 min - a quickie to enjoy the scent and taste of my feet and feel my soft and delicate strokes of your cock by my perfectly wrinkled soles and toes or for a little extra my hands

no thanks

Offline Jimhos

I’ve tried contacting them a couple of times, they appear not to read any AWork emails. I texted them once, no reply though a week later they sent a text saying they were available on the Thursday (looked a bit like a generic text they’d sent to everyone).
I then texted them saying it would help if they managed their ‘business ‘ a bit better and so got the usual tirade of abusive texts back for questioning their authenticity.
Pathetic really, don’t know why they bother, shame as they do look sexy other than the pumped up lips....
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TheCactus

Shame no one has been to see them. I am planning to when they are next working. I will report back if I manage to.

Offline jsparky

Checked all thier feedbacks are DIRECTCAM only, they are CAM girls only, you'll be wasting your times.