Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How can you guys afford a punting that expensive?  (Read 5428 times)

xlzc

Hi, I just came from China and really surprised about the price for a punting here in Wales, most of the ladies are about 120-200 pounds for an hour. I make about 7000$ a month but still find it very expensive, don't have to say most of them are over 35. A punting for a 20 year old girl in Shanghai is about 30-40 pounds and about 6 different kind of services including ass licking(given by girl). I'm really curious about how much are you guys making that you can afford a punting so easily?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:10:36 pm by xlzc »

vw

There was a rumour a while back about punter to punter loan sharks.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline booboosbanana

Hi, I just came from China and really surprised about the price for a punting here in Wales, most of the ladies are about 120-200 pounds for an hour. I make about 7000$ a month but still find it very expensive, don't have to say most of them are over 35. A punting for a 20 year old girl in Shanghai is about 30-40 pounds and about 6 different kind of services including ass licking(given by girl). I'm really curious about how much are you guys making that you can afford a punting so easily?
[/q

Local girls in Shanghai may be cheep but I am told British girls  are very costly and I correct?
With an income of £5000 (seriously ???)  a month  you should be able to squeeze out a decent % for SPs

Offline Chorley

So you earn $7000 a month and you're whingeing about rates. Are you fucking kidding me?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

vw

So you earn $7000 a month and you're whingeing about rates. Are you fucking kidding me?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Namibian Dollar maybe?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Chorley

Offline CoverMyEyes

Who said we could afford it easily?  :unknown:

Offline sharpshoes78

I invested my money a few years back in Freddos
Price has doubled

Offline PMAC123

Parlors are very cheap e.g. 1st Choice Leisure or Ambassador on City Road, around £45 for 30 mins. If you ever travel to London you also have the Soho girls which are around £20. That is the best you will get price wise but the ones that are the higher prices you mentioned are usually better looking and better service so....considering you're earning 5 times what I do you probably just need to accept it.

Offline Chorley

Parlors are very cheap e.g. 1st Choice Leisure or Ambassador on City Road, around £45 for 30 mins. If you ever travel to London you also have the Soho girls which are around £20. That is the best you will get price wise but the ones that are the higher prices you mentioned are usually better looking and better service so....considering you're earning 5 times what I do you probably just need to accept it.
Exactly. The OP is earning almost £64,000 at today's rates. He needs to STFU and stop being such  a tight whingeing cunt.

Offline def456

Why do I get the feeling OP is doing a wind-up?

Offline snaitram99

Exactly. The OP is earning almost £64,000 at today's rates. He needs to STFU and stop being such  a tight whingeing cunt.

Maybe his dollars are Hong Kong ones which I think are about 10 to the £.  :hi:

xlzc

Maybe his dollars are Hong Kong ones which I think are about 10 to the £.  :hi:

No, I mean US dolllors. I do national trade so I earn more than many people in China. But maybe I’m used to the price/quality in China that’s why I feel it’s so expensive for me.

WelshElise

how dare you how fucking dare you insinuatie to other girls that I and at least 3 other highly reviewd  girls have done bare back with you do not i repeat do not message any of us 4 back you are disgusting do you not realize the implications of that? thats not even true on us do not contackt me again aswell as the others we will DEFINATLY NOT SEE YOU AGAIN

Offline DevilD

[/q

Local girls in Shanghai may be cheep but I am told British girls  are very costly and I correct?
With an income of £5000 (seriously ???)  a month  you should be able to squeeze out a decent % for SPs

What a silly post. You chose to come here, and you start whinging about the price of our Welsh girls? It costs to drive here over the bridge, but costs nothing to return.... And, basically, mind your own business...    (There's no emoji here for annoyed... :thumbsdown:)

SeekingtheTruth

how dare you how fucking dare you insinuatie to other girls that I and at least 3 other highly reviewd  girls have done bare back with you do not i repeat do not message any of us 4 back you are disgusting do you not realize the implications of that? thats not even true on us do not contackt me again aswell as the others we will DEFINATLY NOT SEE YOU AGAIN

Some context is needed here. Is this guy a returner with an agenda?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
No, I mean US dolllors. I do national trade so I earn more than many people in China. But maybe I’m used to the price/quality in China that’s why I feel it’s so expensive for me.

So you earn £5k a month???

I think your a troll, nothing more to say really.

You won’t last so I’ll say bye now

Offline mrfishyfoo

Some context is needed here. Is this guy a returner with an agenda?

+1

I'd have got the popcorn out BUT the pro$$ies reaction to this "guy" demands IMHO that she explain herself fully.

STAR-LORD

What a silly post. You chose to come here, and you start whinging about the price of our Welsh girls? It costs to drive here over the bridge, but costs nothing to return.... And, basically, mind your own business...    (There's no emoji here for annoyed... :thumbsdown:)

Technically speaking yes there is. Either this one,  :angry: , or this one.  :mad:

STAR-LORD

Is it me, or is there some incredible morse code style message encrypted between these 2 sections?  :unknown:

Offline Bonio

Bizarre. Background required as I thought it was against site rules for WGs to criticize punters here.

Mind you I could be wrong on that. I am sure others would know more than me on the rules - perhaps they could clarify.

SeekingtheTruth

Bizarre. Background required as I thought it was against site rules for WGs to criticize punters here.

Mind you I could be wrong on that. I am sure others would know more than me on the rules - perhaps they could clarify.

Pretty much. Not sure what this guys story is but I can’t see any mention of BB made by this guy so either a case of mistaken identity by Elise or there is something going on in the background. This guy has only made 2 posts so I would be surprised if he is telling girls his UKP ID but stranger things have happened.

I suppose if he has loose lips and has been banging on about just arriving from China and his job it would be easy enough to put 2 and 2 together though.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 10:25:59 pm by SeekingtheTruth »

WelshElise

Pretty much. Not sure what this guys story is but I can’t see any mention of BB made by this guy so either a case of mistaken identity by Elise or there is something going on in the background. This guy has only made 2 posts so I would be surprised if he is telling girls his UKP ID but stranger things have happened.

I suppose if he has loose lips and has been banging on about just arriving from China and his job it would be easy enough to put 2 and 2 together though.
its his same id as adult work he has sent girls messages stating tjis then had the fucking cheek to ask me earlier on aw for bb after saying to another girl i have offerd him bb now taken his aw down

WelshElise

no its not if thats what they have done he has a fucking cheek id call him out on uke but he does not have an account shutting down his aw speeks volumes

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
its his same id as adult work he has sent girls messages stating tjis then had the fucking cheek to ask me earlier on aw for bb after saying to another girl i have offerd him bb now taken his aw down

Like I said he sounds suspect. I haven’t changed my views on him from his 2 posts.

Sounded a complete arse to start with..

Offline hungrypunt

Fair enough but if a girl is being accused of bareback by somewhat of a cunt, Ive no issue with her standing up for herself.

Also he says he earns / trades in Dollors, if you were a trader and traded earned Dollars, Im sure you'd spell it right. He stinks of shit, bullshit

Offline Mil 34

The original poster is probably tied up with Asian hunter or wanchor, now banned off this site after false accusations of wg spreading sti s.
He seems like a cunt from what Elise has posted

SeekingtheTruth

Possibly Wanchor back again? He has history for making up allegations of STIs. It wouldn’t surprise me if it is him.

WelshElise

I actually posted on the wrong thread it was ment for benobenono really shouldn't post angry and pissed

vw

I actually posted on the wrong thread it was ment for benobenono really shouldn't post angry and pissed

Twat.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SeekingtheTruth

Probably a good idea, this guy is now fucked on UKP before he even begins.

Offline Moby Dick

What does tjis mean?
Is this a service I've never heard of?

Offline hungrypunt

Unbelievable,

Offline Belgarion

I strongly doubt you are paid that well except English is not your first language.

SeekingtheTruth

I strongly doubt you are paid that well except English is not your first language.

He's full of shit, there is no way his outgoings are so high he cant afford to punt at least once a month earning about £5000 per month.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Unbelievable,

Maybe I should have rolled out the popcorn van.  :unknown: :unknown:

I see the dumb fucking pro$$ie ain't apologised to the poor fucker she's slated on here.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Mil 34

What a knob Elise
 You’ve got us all fired up and sending accusations his way over fuck all

If the original poster is genuine then I fully apologise for saying he could be Asian hunter or wanchor.

Offline mrdiamond77

Not good Elise.  Hope you apologise to him.  :thumbsdown:

At least you know you should not post drunk.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not good Elise.  Hope you apologise to him.  :thumbsdown:

At least you know you should not post drunk.

She's been on this afternoon so must surely have seen the replies.

VERY POOR FORM IMHO.

Offline scutty brown

Thing you have to remember is most British born working girls are free agents and are working for themselves and need to earn a living wage.  Whereas if the rumours and anecdotes are true, most Chinese girls in Shanghai are trafficked, blackmailed, or otherwise forced into prostitution - effectively sex slaves. We don't really appreciate that kind of shit in this country

Offline rebelscum

What a knob Elise
 You’ve got us all fired up and sending accusations his way over fuck all

If the original poster is genuine then I fully apologise for saying he could be Asian hunter or wanchor.

Genuine?  Wouldn't fucking think so.  OP apparently earns 5000 quid a month, yet the cunt can't afford a punt?  Even after paying for the essentials, you'd think he'd have enough to do one a month. 

Offline aps

Who is benebeneno?

Offline piotrskut

dont normally get involved with out of region shit, but this is why i think pro$$ies shouldn't be on here. if the silly whore can't read enough to post on the right thread about accusing punters of bb, maybe lay off the grape juice or just fuck off and keep the drama to their own site  :dash: 

vw

He hasn't posted in 2 and a half years  :lol:

about the girl husq was obsessed with.   :sarcastic:

Coincidences everywhere.   :D :D

SeekingtheTruth

about the girl husq was obsessed with.   :sarcastic:

Coincidences everywhere.   :D :D

I didn't know husq was obsessed by her, learn something new everyday.

Offline Mil 34

I didn't know husq was obsessed by her, learn something new everyday.
Isn’t husq obsessed by every girl he’s seen :D

Offline Mil 34

Genuine?  Wouldn't fucking think so.  OP apparently earns 5000 quid a month, yet the cunt can't afford a punt?  Even after paying for the essentials, you'd think he'd have enough to do one a month.

Your point being,
Mine is she posted a rant on a totally wrong thread and has not responded. If the original poster is genuine or not