Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff Horny Japanese &Tropic XXX Service  (Read 627 times)

Offline smoochewhooche

Went yesterday, nice enough, clean and tidy flat.
Uncle quite youngish guy, the girl young and fit as a butchers pup reminded me of one of the girls that used to work from Pomeroy st.

No kissing or fingering.
Good massage.
Flirty and pleasant personality.
Nice sex, the girl I saw must be at ninja level for kegels.

The oriental scene could be looking up.
External Link/Members Only

Offline DevilD

Therefore a proper review would be nice.... :hi: DD

Offline Proton

just a brief question was it her as shown in the four photos, then I would probably visit when it's a bit cooler tonight?

My name is Moka, I'm 20 years old, intelligent and well educated Japanese beauty who loves to dress well.
 I have long dark hair, slim and busty figure (5"3, 34D-24-34), very pretty face and positive in double sofa bed.
Please call me on for an real and romantic GFE appointment. Location: just 3 minute from Cardiff station

Offline snaitram99

just a brief question was it her as shown in the four photos, then I would probably visit when it's a bit cooler tonight

Well the Viva Street blurb says she is in Reading even though she is 3 minutes from Cardiff station!

She is also highly unlikely to be Japanese.

Offline Punting_Mad

these adverts are always generic.. some call bait and switch..
The advert never changes but the girls do.. generally in my Swansea experience they are mostly Chinese students....
So ignore the advert description..
phone and ask whats the girl like.. you will get a proper description of who is there.. And based on Swansea if you visit often enough you will get to know the rotation and find your favourite.!!

Offline Proton

Yes I'm sure you are correct .. :lol:

Offline smoochewhooche

Well the Viva Street blurb says she is in Reading even though she is 3 minutes from Cardiff station!

She is also highly unlikely to be Japanese.

No not the girl in the advert, noticed the ad has changed now too. Not likely to be the girl in the pics.
The girl I saw was attractive if you like the oriental look.
Yes more likely Chinese.
The Chinese places seem to run like that it is just pot luck.
One plus is the venue quite pleasant, so I would hope it will attract the more pleasant girls, but who knows.
I am certainly going to give it another go.

Offline welshbloke

It says 3min from Cardiff station but also Cardiff Bay... is it in the centre?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

11 post in 4 and half years! And this current one is pretty pointless.