Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss..Amy in Bristol  (Read 990 times)

Offline Roth

Looks tasty and not bad for £100 if anal is included.   :thumbsup: :unknown:

No OWO or CIM but that maybe because she's a newbie and she has not set her enjoys
properly?  :unknown:

Not a true blonde though!   :unknown:  But at least we know she's almost a verified
AW member! :lol: :lol:

All thats needed now is a phone number and she'll go on my HL!  :lol: :rose:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:30:32 pm by Roth »

Offline markc65

All thats needed now is a phone number and she'll go on my HL!  :lol: :rose:

I expect she's on your HL now then

Offline Roth

She or Sergei must be reading UKP!  :thumbsup:  She's now AW verified.  Shame she's hiding her Verification pic as it was hotter than the ones she's now showing.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Actually the tat on her thigh is beginning to look familiar?  :unknown:

Offline Johny Stone

Offline Roth

Looks a lot like Dya?  :unknown:

Face maybe photoshopped a little but your right.   :thumbsup:   She certainly has that sort of a tat.   :thumbsup:

I must be getting old or been punting too long when I stop recognising prossie faces straight away!  :scare:

Offline Maximus Prime

Face maybe photoshopped a little but your right.   :thumbsup:   She certainly has that sort of a tat.   :thumbsup:

I must be getting old or been punting too long when I stop recognising prossie faces straight away!  :scare:

Looks more like Daisy to me... In any case, it appears we have a Romanian claiming to be a British WG!

Offline Roth

Looks more like Daisy to me... In any case, it appears we have a Romanian claiming to be a British WG!

You could be right.   :unknown: Both has recognisable big tats.  :D

Daisy was a good punt but seemingly was too small for anal.   :unknown:

This profile looks like someone is messing around.  BEWARE :scare: :bomb:

vw

You could be right.   :unknown: Both has recognisable big tats.  :D

Daisy was a good punt but seemingly was too small for anal.   :unknown:

This profile looks like someone is messing around.  BEWARE :scare: :bomb:
I know not of any British born person even the recipient of the dunce cap at school that would have a tab called "Availability Me" it stinks of some very poor translation service.

mystery7

Does anyone have DYa's number? Saw her a while back but have lost it and can't find a profile with it on. Really liked her.

Offline Roth

Does anyone haved DYa's number? Saw her a while back but have lost it and can't find a profile with it on. Really liked her.

No sorry.  :(