Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Bella the italian beauty  (Read 1990 times)

Offline starman555

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fuck me she looks so hot and her profile is well written, has anyone seen her and if so was she as good as she appears?

Offline tantric talents

Besides the 159 on her feedback list it seems not!
I used to visit that part of the world a lot but not recently. If you put 981210 into the search box there are some other interested parties.
I have also seen External Link/Members Only  Classy-Claudia
and  External Link/Members Only X-SexySasha-X
and would concur with a10's comments.
I had Bella in my HL from a while back and noted that she does a duo with Claudia (?) for £300 ph
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:13:50 am by tantric talents »

Offline starman555

I have seen ClassyClaudia she is good but I am not over impressed with her face....but I am fussy lol

Offline rudolph hucker

Besides the 159 on her feedback list it seems not!
I used to visit that part of the world a lot but not recently. If you put 981210 into the search box there are some other interested parties.
I have also seen External Link/Members Only  Classy-Claudia
and  External Link/Members Only X-SexySasha-X
and would concur with a10's comments.
I had Bella in my HL from a while back and noted that she does a duo with Claudia (?) for £300 ph

Hidden Image/Members Only
Is Sasha real or made of plastic?

Offline tantric talents

Sorry but I saw her in her pre Barbie days :wacko:

Offline starman555

Thanks for hijacking the post and not answering the fucking question

Offline starman555

I repeat......................Has anyone seen Bella the italian beauty?

Offline rudolph hucker

No, so keep your hair on. Why not TOFFT?

Offline tantric talents

Failing that you could always email the Southampton and Portsmouth football teams.
She does claim to be 'high end ' after all  :D

Belisknor

Yes I have on many occasions she's gorgeous, very naughty and a lovely lady easily the best I have seen and I have seen around 30 girls including Classy Claudia who I met for a threesome with Exclusive Bella  :yahoo:  Was bloody amazing !!!

Belisknor

Shame I'm around 6 months late on this post ! Sorry guys !

devonred

Yes I have on many occasions she's gorgeous, very naughty and a lovely lady easily the best I have seen and I have seen around 30 girls including Classy Claudia who I met for a threesome with Exclusive Bella  :yahoo:  Was bloody amazing !!!

Trying to get a booking with her for this week if all goes well. Review will follow shortly after, hopefully I can echo your experiences of Bella  :drinks:

Belisknor

Doubt your be disappointed with her she's a rare find, I also have a booking with her this week  :yahoo:  she's lovely !!