Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carla, hannah and nicky  (Read 2364 times)

dumdonuts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

im in cardiff next weekend and want to see one or two of these. i know carla is on holiday dunno weather she will be back or not, any ideas?
has anyone had them all together or a threesome. or simply who's the best?

Offline Daffodil

I've seen Carla and would recommend. This was some time ago though. Fit and good looking, in my opinion. Friendly enough and pretty good service.

I believe Nicky is positively reviewed here and have always fancied seeing her myself. She was always away when I was free.

SeekingtheTruth

Nicky is the only one around at the moment. All 3 are good but personally my favourite is Hannah.

cardace

Nicki is well worth seeing but profile states she is on holiday now

Haven't seen the other 2

SeekingtheTruth

Bugger, she normally does a count down, was planning on popping up tomorrow night. Oh well.

Offline HughJardon

Ah yes the seger drive girls. Seen all 3 and have to agree and say Hannah dishes out the best service, closely followed by Nicky.
Carla is 1 hot piece of ass but on the occasion i saw her she didnt do dfk, but i had owo.

I think nickys sister will be back soon though, so will have to give her a pounding

External Link/Members Only

Offline biker-boy

Seen all three over the past couple of years.
First off, Carla with her partner Dafne in a threesome; the only time I have walked out of a booking (halfway through).
Hannah earlier this year - really enjoyable and very responsive girl.
Nicky last week - lovely new boobs, great service, not too keen on DFK.

Overall, my survey says.......... Hannah!

Offline ampersand

My vote is for Hannah too - I haven't seen the other two, but Hannah takes some beating!!  Roll on October!!

SirFrank

Ah yes the seger drive girls. Seen all 3 and have to agree and say Hannah dishes out the best service, closely followed by Nicky.
Carla is 1 hot piece of ass but on the occasion i saw her she didnt do dfk, but i had owo.

I think nickys sister will be back soon though, so will have to give her a pounding

External Link/Members Only

I wonder if the sisters do a tag team. I'd pay good money to watch them eat each other's clodge while I knocked one out in the corner.

Only seen Carla and still hoping dafne comes back so I can split her open like a pack of over ripe tomatoes. Last time I met her I paid her an extra 20 quid to say that I was too biiiiiiiiiiiiiig!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:12:46 pm by SirFrank »

Offline HughJardon

"Clodge" Frank you filthy fucker. Would you pay extra for her to wear your Ex-wifes earrings too (Oh PAT)

You can bet your bottom dollar, those 2 will never work together, but would be one hell of a story to Tell down the Vic with that bellend Danny Dyer  ;)

Bit of Info, Carla and Daphne were a proper couple when they landed on the shores of Cardiff, they fucking hated Busty Sophie, who then moved down to Tremorpha, Bella, sophies good friend went there and caused a rift in the dressing room, hence them all fucking off  :bomb:

I no she had mixed reviews but I do miss Busty Sophie, but Bollox am I driving to Gloucester for any Big titted Twat 

SirFrank

Danny Dyer. What a cunt. I'd never tire of punching that face

Offline HughJardon

Defo !!! Yeah ive read through your thread "cunts" but the list is exhaustive

Biggest cunts are women who take money off me so i can pump n grind between there legs just to spill a bit of hot jizz

& Cliff Richards !!!

cardace

On my way to see Carla, hoping she s as good as Nicky

Will report back if anything interesting to say

cardace

I saw Carla and it was a decent punt if not mindblowing.

No DFK but decent OWO, she has a decent body and if I hadn't read about her preference for making noise I would of left feeling very pleased with my perfomance

Basically a VFM punt but personally preferred Nikki.

Apparantley Nikki is back mid August but no Hannah until Oct, there was another girl there whose name I have forgotten sorry

Offline wholuvsubaby

I saw Carla and it was a decent punt if not mindblowing.

No DFK but decent OWO, she has a decent body and if I hadn't read about her preference for making noise I would of left feeling very pleased with my perfomance

Basically a VFM punt but personally preferred Nikki.

Apparantley Nikki is back mid August but no Hannah until Oct, there was another girl there whose name I have forgotten sorry
That would be Jessica. I had the pleasure on the weekend. In the process of writing the review.

hemp2save

WOW you had Jessica, look forward to the review, I was outside the property and had a text to say she had to cancel  :dash:

Half wondering I maybe try again pending review :-)

Offline Daffodil

WOW you had Jessica, look forward to the review, I was outside the property and had a text to say she had to cancel  :dash:

Half wondering I maybe try again pending review :-)

It is very rare that I give a prossie a second chance if they fuck me about like that. You should at least ask for a discount due to her inconveniencing you  :hi: