Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall recommendations  (Read 428 times)

Offline mike781

Disclaimer: To reassure everyone first, I'm not going to arrange an outcall before restrictions ease and/or both my parents (who I visit regularly) have both been vaccinated. I'm in an age range that would have a bad time if I got Covid, but would probably be ok and recover.

Anyway, with that out the way, has anyone had any good outcalls in the Cardiff region and maybe further afield if a girl's willing to travel? As outcalls usually cost a bit more, I'm more wary of spending money on someone who isn't worthwhile.

I've got my eye on:

Luscious Lileth: External Link/Members Only
Freyaxellis: External Link/Members Only
Welsh_Brunette (who I've seen before, know and trust therefore): External Link/Members Only

Of course, having someone at your home in "normal times" (where nosey neighbours aren't likely to dob you in for breaking rules) is risky what with potential for theft etc, so that's why it's all the more important I think with the head on my shoulders more than the one between my legs!

Hope to get some recommendations. Cheers!

Online WelshMichael

I think you've answered your own question. If you're concerned about discretion, honesty and your privacy then you're not going to go wrong with WB. Top girl and her rates are reasonable for the area too.

Offline Proton

I think you've answered your own question. If you're concerned about discretion, honesty and your privacy then you're not going to go wrong with WB. Top girl and her rates are reasonable for the area too.
Welsh_Brunette (who I've seen before, know and trust therefore): External Link/Members Only :rolleyes:
 Surely a reunion is much more suitable under the circumstances, (cant help you regarding "Freyaxellis")   I did a two hour outcall to my house, "WB" was exactly what I needed that evening to cheer me up  :thumbsup: she excellent
Then maybe soon a new Welsh normality will happen for us all, Llieth is a really caring hot individual who will pleasantly sort you out Luscious Lileth: External Link/Members Only ;) :D