Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is your regular at the moment?  (Read 1162 times)

Offline sharpshoes78

I have seen Lucy a few times now but she only does Mondays
External Link/Members Only

Looking for a new regular, whats your current goto gents?

Offline HughJardon

I dont punt every week so alas no regulars for me. With the girls I do visit I try to keep visits few and far between to keep up the freshness of banging, also helps my ever softening shlong  :cry:

Offline Trapperjohn

I dont punt every week so alas no regulars for me. With the girls I do visit I try to keep visits few and far between to keep up the freshness of banging, also helps my ever softening shlong  :cry:
Wasn't that a Style Council record?  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Aimee Snow is the girl I see most, though I am currently punting just once a month.

Offline nant

My right hand, sadly.

Haven't punted in over 2 months, really need to get my act together.

I've never really seen the same girl more than 3 times except for Priscilla at Piccadilly Selecta who I have been seeing on and off for over 7 years now. Don't think that's going to continue as I don't feel that I'm getting the same level of service from her that I used too. She went home for about 18 months and since she's been back there's definitely been a lack of effort on her part. Time to move on. 

Andrea at La Maison could be her replacement for me.

Nant.

Offline KC66

I had a regular, Charlie ex garage girls, she never had a profile. Unfortunately she disappeared and coms went silent, not found anyone to replace her that ticks all the boxes 😕

Offline sharpshoes78

Aimee Snow is the girl I see most, though I am currently punting just once a month.

Still on my list. Must see soon
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 02:30:44 pm by sharpshoes78 »

Offline mrdiamond77

Still on my list. Must see soon

She has cut back her hours now as she is studying. She is for me the best in Cardiff.