Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent Asians in South Wales  (Read 6561 times)

Offline Stevejones74

Viva Street, sorry not Gumtree

Offline HS4000Kestral

Steve - is that the place behind wickes?

Offline HughJardon

I think Steve's talking about the Barracks Hill place as you say Oscar behind Wickes.

GP & Steely yes I've been released from the shackles of normality and have re-emerged on the lookout for sexy strange. Had to re-register for UKE which was odd but the informations still flowing here which is great to see. Peace brothers  💪

Offline Steelworker

I think Steve's talking about the Barracks Hill place as you say Oscar behind Wickes.

GP & Steely yes I've been released from the shackles of normality and have re-emerged on the lookout for sexy strange. Had to re-register for UKE which was odd but the informations still flowing here which is great to see. Peace brothers  💪

:thumbsup: brother  :D

Offline Stevejones74

Yes, Barack’s Hill, I wasn’t sure if I could post the street name !

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice phrasing Hugh. I spend about 95% of my time shackled by normality. And the rest on this depraved pastime  :P

Offline HughJardon

Nice phrasing Hugh. I spend about 95% of my time shackled by normality. And the rest on this depraved pastime  :P

Depraved past times seem the better option, I never get blowjobs in my normal life  😋

Sorry to deviate off topic, seems like 3 new places popped up in Newport, so maybe the Claude/Pomeroy/Richmond actions moving East

Offline snaitram99

Equilibrium is restored at Oriental Therapy in Newport. Lola is back for two weeks. Good massage, usual offer of B2B, £40 on top of massage fee.

Offline Stevejones74

Went to Argos today, girl was fairly plain, not ugly by any stretch.  Had quite a large scar on her stomach, maybe Caesarian.  She was very pleasant but the best but was her oral skills, she sucked me like a Dyson.  Most blow jobs I get these days are pretty shit tbh but I’m deffo going back this week.  Takes me back to my younger days and my first BJ using a Littlewoods catalogue (bra section) and the trusty hoover, I can still hear my mother screaming and my old man swearing and shouting at me now,  after the my came home early !

Offline welshpunter17

Does anyone have any intel of this girl, she looks stunning but lack of reviews, nothing when reverse image searching the pictures or searching the phone number

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

on VS too

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 04:02:22 pm by welshpunter17 »

Offline HughJardon

Does anyone have any intel of this girl, she looks stunning but lack of reviews, nothing when reverse image searching the pictures or searching the phone number

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

on VS too

External Link/Members Only

Filled a condom on her earlier, pictures accurate, very firm body, massage was very intense, pushing her body weight down on your joints, knew what she was doing but my moans were half pain half pleasure.
She supplied owo kissing as youd expect was lip to lip touching but she did throw the tongue in when getting into it.
Did riding mish doggy, mission completed by hand whilst talking dirty to me. I'd go again and shes working tomorrow.

Will draft a full review soon, oh Merry Christmas one and all  :drinks:

Offline welshpunter17

Filled a condom on her earlier, pictures accurate, very firm body, massage was very intense, pushing her body weight down on your joints, knew what she was doing but my moans were half pain half pleasure.
She supplied owo kissing as youd expect was lip to lip touching but she did throw the tongue in when getting into it.
Did riding mish doggy, mission completed by hand whilst talking dirty to me. I'd go again and shes working tomorrow.

Will draft a full review soon, oh Merry Christmas one and all  :drinks:

Sounds good! Got in touch with her earlier but was unsure to go ahead, wish i did now  :lol:

Offline HughJardon

Sounds good! Got in touch with her earlier but was unsure to go ahead, wish i did now  :lol:

I was all booked in to see her when I thought to myself let's have a quick look on UKP, then low & behold I see your query about her. Anyway I wish you the best if you do decide to hit it  :thumbsup: