Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Pussy  (Read 680 times)

bonzo2016

Hi guys,

Thinking of punting with a woman who is very natural around her downstairs. They are difficult to find though. Any suggestions?

Online Nice-dr

Hi guys,

Thinking of punting with a woman who is very natural around her downstairs. They are difficult to find though. Any suggestions?

Do you mean like amazon jungle that has not been cut down or trimmed before?

bonzo2016

Some grass on the park mate

Offline SO595

Was going to suggest Aimee Snow, as one of the only SPs I've seen with any foliage (trimmed very short and shaved completely around the business end) but I can see you've seen her already.  Casey Jo Scarlett had a bit of fuzz last time I saw her, but even less than Aimee.

Have you tried an AW search?  You can search by pubic hair on the Interview tab.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Aimee has been the only girl with some growth, not much and trimmed accordingly, seen s j many times,  never as much as a bristle . But then I don’t see any of them every week and Aimee only the once.

bonzo2016

I didn’t know you could search on that on AW. Thanks both, I’ll give it a go

Offline manintheroom

Most Chinese girls keep their wine in a fur lined goblet. Although you may not always get to sip from it.

Offline booboosbanana

Most Chinese girls keep their wine in a fur lined goblet. Although you may not always get to sip from it.

Not sure Chinese wine is an attractive thought, though your prose are very good.

Offline booboosbanana

Unless she has redesigned her lady garden Cockbunny has a  shrubbery  :hi:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only