Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jodie Loves Cock  (Read 12187 times)

Pauly447

Ive visited Jodie once a week for about 7 weeks now. £30 for a blow job with out a condom. The house is very clean  and so is jodie.  A very nice girl. Ive managed to get to play with her aswell. Great value.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Corus Boy

Same story here, a lovely time.

SirPhilipXX

I see she offers owo but not cim. How does that work then?

Offline Corus Boy

From my experience;

She give you great OWO but when she feels you coming, she directs it elsewhere :)

Offline Silver Birch

Ive visited Jodie once a week for about 7 weeks now. £30 for a blow job with out a condom.

I reckon I would be a regular visitor if a (nice looking) wg was offering this near me. Not implying Jodie is not nice looking but there is an old hag not too far from me offering similar but I doubt I would even get hard.

Jodie loves cock x

Shall I send you a pic so you can judge for yourself Silver Birch? x

Offline Silver Birch

Shall I send you a pic so you can judge for yourself Silver Birch? x

Jodie noooooo, I think you misunderstood my post, I was not implying in any way, shape or form, that YOU were not good looking!

But yes, a pic would be nice  :rose:

Offline finn5555

So does Jodie spit or just direct your jizz towards the curtains  :unknown:

Pauly447

hey Jodie now your keeping tabs on us, Good job we only say nice things about you Lol  :yahoo: :yahoo:

SirPhilipXX

hey Jodie now your keeping tabs on us, Good job we only say nice things about you Lol  :yahoo: :yahoo:
Apart from Jwill90210 that is!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20856.0

Offline Jwill90210

Apart from Jwill90210 that is!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20856.0

Cheers for that Phill , haha guess some people havnt got better things to do in thier spare time :) me and jodie have spoken since thanks to Paul and are going to arrange for the upcoming weeks

SirPhilipXX

Glad to see you have posted a correction on her review thread

Offline Corus Boy

I've visited her again over the holidays and had another very enjoyable time  :kissgirl:

SirFrank

Good communication but trying to arrange a meet is becoming arseache. After my second sorry I'm not available now email I'm losing the fucking will. I've not even bothered to reply to her this time. Hmmm. I hate being dicked around with bookings especially when it happens more than once

Pauly447

Jodie has been ill and only works limited hours so be patient its worth the wait

SirFrank

Jodie has been ill and only works limited hours so be patient its worth the wait

She told me that first time and I naturally said no worries maybe next time. The second time around sounded bullshit and for that I'm not sure I can be bothered now. I accept things happen , I've had to cancel meets before due to last minute issues, but when I feel I'm being played it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. In fairness she has always responded promptly but it just felt like bullshit to me

Offline ledley

She told me that first time and I naturally said no worries maybe next time. The second time around sounded bullshit and for that I'm not sure I can be bothered now. I accept things happen , I've had to cancel meets before due to last minute issues, but when I feel I'm being played it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. In fairness she has always responded promptly but it just felt like bullshit to me

It's sounds like bullshit to me also mate. As a punter you should never have to persist or persuade a wg to see you. The moment I feel I'm getting a run around or that I am being played, I leave it. I know some wg are worth that extra bit of effort sometimes but generally speaking you shouldn't have to.

take your money elsewhere  :drinks:

Just my opinion of course.

Offline Daffodil

It's sounds like bullshit to me also mate. As a punter you should never have to persist or persuade a wg to see you. The moment I feel I'm getting a run around or that I am being played, I leave it. I know some wg are worth that extra bit of effort sometimes but generally speaking you shouldn't have to.

take your money elsewhere  :drinks:

Just my opinion of course.

I agree with this. In the main, if I'm getting the runaround then I ditch them. Some seem to think they're doing us a favour, I simply take my money elsewhere.

SirFrank

Cheers both, yeah I agree. If i went to mcdonalds trying to buy a Big Mac and they said a few times sorry mate the guy who cooks them ain't in today, yeah we didn't get our delivery today, sold out blah I'd fuck off to Burger King and buy a whopper. There's only so much dicking around I'm prepared to put up with. She sounds like a nice girl based on reviews here and I'm not questioning that in any way but I don't want anything enough that I'm prepared to chase it continuously, especially when I'm paying for it 

Offline wonky

What would be the best way to book Jodie. I was hoping to see her soon but the only way seems to be her online booking and with her only being available (according to aw) an hour or two each day, and she doesn't seem to check each day it seems it would be hard to arrange an 'appointment'. She seems to have many fans :)

SirPhilipXX

I'm experiencing this difficulty too. After failing last week I'm trying to book for tomorrow; I'll let you know how I get on.

Offline wonky

Shame she can't work longer hours :)

Good luck on your quest SirPhilip!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 03:37:33 pm by wonky »

Offline Corus Boy

What would be the best way to book Jodie. I was hoping to see her soon but the only way seems to be her online booking and with her only being available (according to aw) an hour or two each day, and she doesn't seem to check each day it seems it would be hard to arrange an 'appointment'. She seems to have many fans :)

The first time I saw her was arranged on AW, via emails and then a Booking Request.  Since the first booking I have communicated via text or AW email, excellent responses on both.

SirFrank

I'm experiencing this difficulty too. After failing last week I'm trying to book for tomorrow; I'll let you know how I get on.

good luck mate - let me know how you get on. from my experience I'm more likely to get a blow job from my wife that Jodie..........

Offline Daffodil

good luck mate - let me know how you get on. from my experience I'm more likely to get a blow job from my wife that Jodie..........

:lol:

SirPhilipXX

SirFrank

OMG not Pat Butcher?!

Fucking hell, imagine her on the end of your old fella? Think I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

SirPhilipXX

I had this email from Jodie today:

So sorry for the delay in replying.

Unfortunately i am unable to work right now, due to family problems :(

I understand I am getting slated on ukpunting, but I promise you I am normally very prompt, reliable and professional in the way I work.

Hopefully I will back and super cock hungry really soon ;)

Jodie x

If I get to see her I'll keep you posted

Offline Daffodil

I had this email from Jodie today:

So sorry for the delay in replying.

Unfortunately i am unable to work right now, due to family problems :(

I understand I am getting slated on ukpunting, but I promise you I am normally very prompt, reliable and professional in the way I work.

Hopefully I will back and super cock hungry really soon ;)

Jodie x

If I get to see her I'll keep you posted

Prossies must be the unluckiest group of people in the country. They're forever suffering illness, family problems, car breakdowns, plumbing mishaps, etc.  :rolleyes:

Offline ampersand

I wouldn't consider taking one on as an employee.  You would be overwhelmed with special leave requests!!!!

Offline ianvilla

Made a booking Sunday. Turned up today good service as expected, no complaints from me, in fact, the opposite is true, in excellent VFM.  :hi:

Pauly447

I seen Jodie again today, very good as usual, thanks Jodie x

SirFrank

I wouldn't consider taking one on as an employee.  You would be overwhelmed with special leave requests!!!!

Haha. Mind you she can't be worse than the girl I already share an office with. I'm taking a year off to kick out a kid. Then she comes back and two minutes later she's up the fucking duff again. Another year off. Then when she does come back part time there's something wrong with one of the kids every other week. Measles, D&V, bang on the fucking head, rashes blah. Who has to cover for her when she's off? Yeah you've guessed it - fucking muggins.

Mind you she's never taken leave because her mother has died or 3 separate occasions blah blah

Offline Silver Birch

Then when she does come back part time there's something wrong with one of the kids every other week. Measles, D&V, bang on the fucking head, rashes blah. Who has to cover for her when she's off?

Perhaps she's a secret working girl and the kids 'get sick' on days when her AW green light is on  ;)

Would you if she was??  :D

Offline ampersand

Haha. Mind you she can't be worse than the girl I already share an office with. I'm taking a year off to kick out a kid. Then she comes back and two minutes later she's up the fucking duff again. Another year off. Then when she does come back part time there's something wrong with one of the kids every other week. Measles, D&V, bang on the fucking head, rashes blah. Who has to cover for her when she's off? Yeah you've guessed it - fucking muggins.

Mind you she's never taken leave because her mother has died or 3 separate occasions blah blah

That's because if her Mother shuffl'd off the old mortal coil, she'd have no one to look after the kids and would have to give up work and leave you in sole command of the desk ............ :D :D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:19:57 pm by aardvark »

SirFrank

Perhaps she's a secret working girl and the kids 'get sick' on days when her AW green light is on  ;)

Would you if she was??  :D

Haha. In a fucking flash. She's very nice we get on really well and I do genuinely like her but the kids issue is fucking ballache. I'd definitely slip her a length though. I'd probably have to fuck her up the wrong un too for leaving me in the shit over the last few years

SirFrank

That's because if her Mother shuffl'd off the old mortal coil, she'd have no one to look after the kids and would have to give up work and leave you in sole command of the desk ............ :D :D

:lol:

welsh-n-proud

Ive visited Jodie once a week for about 7 weeks now. £30 for a blow job with out a condom. The house is very clean  and so is jodie.  A very nice girl. Ive managed to get to play with her aswell. Great value.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

this woman definately does goos blow jobs! saw her a while ago now.... will definately go back for more!

Offline MikeBWales

Prossies must be the unluckiest group of people in the country. They're forever suffering illness, family problems, car breakdowns, plumbing mishaps, etc.  :rolleyes:

They truly have the worst house maintenance issues I have ever heard of!!  Why is it always plumbing?? lol :lol: :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

They truly have the worst house maintenance issues I have ever heard of!!  Why is it always plumbing?? lol :lol: :lol:

What's wrong with Jodie's house and plumbing?

Offline Jwill90210

Just a quick question, Have any of you fellow punters ever caught an STI while having OWO with Jodie?

I've always been a fan of it but a recent thread has changed my mind.

So could you let me know if any of you have ever caught a STi/STD from OWO?

Jodie loves cock x

Why have you bought me into this post? I am cautious and if i suspect anything i would ask the client to slip a condom on, i have never caught or given anyone anything, I have regular checks and have always been clear.

Offline ampersand

Why have you bought me into this post? I am cautious and if i suspect anything i would ask the client to slip a condom on, i have never caught or given anyone anything, I have regular checks and have always been clear.
Fair point I think. Bit unfair to ask that question about a specific girl.

SirFrank

Fair point I think. Bit unfair to ask that question about a specific girl.

I agree. I think its inappropriate and unfair on Jodie. Most girls now offer owo at discretion and I'm sure girls wouldn't take unreasonable risks with certain punters if they thought  something was amiss. We've discussed the risks associated with owo on the main site but I don't think its fair to discuss Jodie by name when she offers a service that most girls do, especially when there's no evidence that she's put any punters at risk

Offline Daffodil

I don't know. Why not ask? He's not saying she has anything.

The flip-side is that it enhances her reputation if nobody comes forward to say they have.

vorian

I don't know. Why not ask? He's not saying she has anything.

The flip-side is that it enhances her reputation if nobody comes forward to say they have.

That's an interesting slant to put on the subject  :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup: :lol:

James999