Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIVIEN'S MAGIC HANDS - Cardiff Bay  (Read 1325 times)

jayj77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: June 2017

I sent a text to Vivien and got a prompty reply on the day, booked a time, very simple, about 15 minutes beforehand she messaged me to say to come 15 minutes later, no problem as I hadn't even made my way yet. Got to the location and was given instructions by text, again, very simple to get to the apartment.

Knocked on the door and Vivien was stood behind as she opened it, walked in and seen this very pretty girl, best thing about this was, she was wearing very little make up but still very pretty. Told to get undressed and she did the same time as I opted for her to be naked and oral with condom, both +£10 each, £65 total for 30 minutes. After I gave her the money, she asked if it was oral without condom, to which surprised me but of course said yes. The only thing she kept on were he panties. Massage was ok, have had better at Ban Sankunee, I tried to talk to her throughout but it didn't seem she wanted to talk with her 1 word answers.

After getting on my back, she started OWO before using her hands, I told her to use her free hand to rub my nipple but she gave me a look to say "what the fuck you on about". She went back to OWO and using her hands a few times until I finally came and she squeezed all of it out. Offered me a shower which I of course took, as I was leaving the apartment, when the door was open, I leaned down to whisper to her to leave me AW feedback (which she didn't do) but I guess she thought I was after a kiss which she did give me on the cheek and surprisingly a smile.

This has been my first "meet/punt" for about 5 months, I wouldn't return to her unless she offered full service though.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Jay.  I also wished she offered a full service.  Very attractive looking girl.

Offline foreverhung

She went back to OWO and using her hands a few times until I finally came and she squeezed all of it out.

Did any of it shoot in her mouth? I have a full service off her every day.... In my fucking dreams, can you imagine sticking your cock in her though guys? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG!! I'm off
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

jayj77

No mate, I gave her a warning

Asian Hunter

Did any of it shoot in her mouth?

I seen her a month back. Accidentally shoot the first pump into her mouth, I was very apologetic and she was fine with it.

Asian Hunter

Would only return if full service was on the cards.

Offline foreverhung

I seen her a month back. Accidentally shoot the first pump into her mouth, I was very apologetic and she was fine with it.

I think I read that review .......

About a 1000 times
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Asian Hunter

I think I read that review .......

About a 1000 times

Good wanking material for you Foreverhung? :sarcastic: