Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Blonde - Bridgend area  (Read 1437 times)

bonzo2016

Hi guys - anyone visited Exotic Blonde in the Bridgend area?  Looks too good to be true!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

np500

She has 8 f b's most are hidden, no phone number, good price for a stunning bird in a bit out the way town, scammer , but I sent an e-mail just in case ! Not holding breath .

bonzo2016

Thanks for the advice red.  I am new to this, so it helps.  I too have sent an email.  I will let you know if ever there's a response

Offline ianvilla

I think I may have seen a telephone number on this one sometime last week, not 100% certain though.

np500

10 hours since I sent e-mail and it's still not been read, asked if she was available for 7-8 pm this evening, knowing full well ( well 99% ) she ( he ) wouldn't read my e-mail, but I won't delete for a couple of days as she's banging, but that's more little head living in hope !

Offline ianvilla

Little head is a B*****rd, no logic at all????  :lol:

Offline charlie-mott

The last log in was over a week ago - probably just to move the profile and increase views.

np500

Emily. 89 from Newport, one pic ( very nice looking ) £100 sent e-mail same time as exotic blond, neither have been read, looks like both are bogus scamming profiles.

Swansea lad

Some girls are funny though, you message them and then they read and reply to your message weeks later.

I think some are just useless at running their business.

np500

I'd forgotten about the two I e-mailed, one ( Emily I think) piped up in some town up north ( I think ) but still had not read my e-mail, safe to say , scam profile, deleted and long forgotten about.