Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Twice as Nice Cardiff and First Choice  (Read 1838 times)

Husqvarna360

Had a visit to Both if these parlours today, there is a black American lady at twice as nice and wish I had stayed there because she had a lovely shape, long legs, big ass, slim waste and big natural tits bursting out everywhere.

Went and stayed in 1st and saw Jessica, prey girl with lovely body but a terrible punt so much so that I didn't pop.

Much better looking girls in 1st choice apart from the black lady, lovely accent to...

Offline ianvilla

I sometimes use First Choice as my second choice so to speak, as my plan b.

Offline PMAC123

First Choice is my "drunk and it's too late to call a WG" last resort but it's always decent. Never been to Twice as Nice but this African American sounds interesting, I definitely have a thing for that. Do you know her name? How much was it?

Offline HughJardon

Agreed she does sound interesting, was she black ebony or a lighter shade of mocha.

Had a 3 some there once and the ebony girl I picked was called Mercedes. She was shit, barely got involved spanked my Ass too hard and kept encouraging me to fuck the other girl harder in a deep Nigerian accent that was so off putting I asked her to fuck off out of the room. Hope its not her.

In my experience Black Ladies in parlours are a recipe for a disastrous punt..now who wants to Tofft  :scare:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 01:34:23 pm by HughJardon »

Husqvarna360

She was black ebony, makeup and lipstick done perfect with glasses, hold ups, heels and did look good.  I asked her if she did anal and she said yes but be gentle and it's extra £40..

I met a pretty black girl there a few years ago, light coloured skin about 5'7" with massive natural tits and slim body.  Had a excellent bj from her, she said she was from Bristol but who knows.

My other experiences at parlours with black girls haven't been great either.

Offline HughJardon

She was black ebony, makeup and lipstick done perfect with glasses, hold ups, heels and did look good.

Got a semi now...But I'l look into this, 40 smackers for a stab at her chutney channel is expensive mind

Husqvarna360

I thought 40 smackers for the chocolate star fish was the norm!  But I have seen Sexy Amy many times.

Offline HughJardon

Maria in Abygales and Kate in 1st choice are my picks, but mediocre compared to an Indie if what your after is deep GF experience. Its interesting visiting these places and having numerous girls paraded in front of you something I quite enjoy.

Offline Darrenl

Yeah, I enjoy the parades too - getting to decide which of 5 (mostly) attractive women I'm going to fuck. I saw an Irish girl, Maria, at First Choice a couple of times last year. The service was parlour average, but she was pretty and friendly so I thought a good experience for £45. The last time I went to a parlour I made the mistake of thinking 'can't be bothered going up to FCL, Angels will be Ok to empty my balls'. I had some good punts there a few years ago but it's shit now. £50 and she couldn't be bothered taking her chewing gum out.

Offline PMAC123

I've only had one blackgirl/parlour experience and it was a Jamaican from London iN First Choice, hot as fuck and funny, I loved it! The door handle did break however and after the punt ended we were stuck in the room for 20 mins while I tried to pick the lock and she was phoning the other girls....bit awkward but funny as fuck