Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTF WITH THIS ONE!  (Read 1651 times)

Offline theox123

I wanted to see External Link/Members Only since I saw her profile 3 days ago and she is expensive but after some research on her and some good reviews I though fuck it I want to see her. I planned on seeing her tonight and went on her page and just seen seen she's not doing 30 mins anymore and she's gone from £200 and hr to £300, WTF? anyone seen her recently and why the fuck has she just changed her prices so high???? I'm so frustrated as I've been longing for a latin girl and especially a Brazilian, she's just my type too.

WHY OH WHY

Banned reason: Rule 27 - Contributed FA in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline MrMatrix

Shes trying it on. No one will pay £300. She will reduce her prices soon

Offline webpunter

In Oxford of all places - she might get the odd 'rupert' with more money than sense but that's about it.  FB looks a bit 'sus'.  Take a wide berth on this one

Offline rg41

I notice that her feed back on AW is from punters with 0. I think they are fake.

Arley Hall

She's been on my HL as a 'maybe' - but no way would I pay £300. Oxford is a bit too far for me anyway. TBF she has one positive review on UKP - but the reviewer managed to grab her while she was still priced at £140 per hour.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 10:01:41 pm by Arley Hall »

Offline berksboy

£300 and no tits ! she's having a  :D

Offline webpunter

She's been on my HL as a 'maybe'
This could be deserving of a warning for being a bell-end  :lol:

Arley Hall

This could be deserving of a warning for being a bell-end  :lol:

All sorts of 'unsuitable' girls go on my HL - anybody who looks good in fact. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm ever going to see them - just keeping an eye on them!

5th Musketeer

I notice that her feed back on AW is from punters with 0. I think they are fake.
And one of them used the original phrase "Take care of her guys."  :dash:

Offline theox123

I'm hoping she drops her prices cuz £300 for hr is madness. The FB on AW seem pretty authentic as the reviewers have some FB of their own, also there's a review on here and in the comments section someone else saw her with positive feedback. I'll just be patient and wait until she (hopefully) drops her prices again as she looks the part!
Banned reason: Rule 27 - Contributed FA in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline webpunter

All sorts of 'unsuitable' girls go on my HL - anybody who looks good in fact. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm ever going to see them - just keeping an eye on them!
I'll let you off.  Reasons to even consider this 'burd':  1/ raging hard on & desperation  2/ not a lot of time available & she's just round the corner  3/ £big reduction  4/ she's Brazilian supposedly [a country providing quality hookers with a great attitude]
Although possibly more Brian than Bruna  :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

I'm hoping she drops her prices cuz £300 for hr is madness. The FB on AW seem pretty authentic as the reviewers have some FB of their own, also there's a review on here and in the comments section someone else saw her with positive feedback. I'll just be patient and wait until she (hopefully) drops her prices again as she looks the part!
Hopefully this means you will be making your first ever review in the year since you've been with this forum.