Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bit of help please  (Read 1062 times)

Robbybobby15

Hi everyone I'm new to this site but have had a few punts in my time , I'm planning my next one in July (gf away for week) now the girl I'm thinking of is from Bradford and can't get in her place as I'm disabled so gonna do an outcall to local hotel which is fine but I will need to book online and worried that they will send something in post? I know most don't ( it's an ibis budget) banking is fine as we have separate accounts and I never get postal statements.

Offline Malvolio

You'll need to give your address to get your credit card verified, but there's no way a budget hotel like Ibis is going to post anything to you - it's all done via email to keep their costs down.

Sureshot

Never known a hotel to post anything specific ie invoice etc.  i used to get junk mail from Village hotels but that can easily be explained away

Robbybobby15

Thanks guys, anyone used the ibis budget Bradford by any chance? Is it ok ?

Offline Punting Valley

Never stayed there, but having booked many hotels online I can say with confidence that the only invoice you will get is what is stated on your credit card statement. Nothing will be mailed to your home (too expensive for them to do anyway)

Offline smiths

Thanks guys, anyone used the ibis budget Bradford by any chance? Is it ok ?

It wont be by getting discussed on here, hardly discreet is it.

Robbybobby15

Sorry just thought someone might have used it before ?

Offline PLeisure

Rby15 - welcome.

fyi, it's generally understood that forum members don't discuss hotel options on here, as outlined in the Punting Wiki.
Reason being that if any hotel group manager happens to do a random online search and comes across such discussions, there's every reason for them to step up security measures. Which then scuppers your best laid plans.

Responding to smiths' comment by reiterating your original enquiry only exacerbates the situation.
Realise that you're new, etc...  :hi:

Offline arthur

I've booked hotels with gf's before and had the invoice/receipt letter sent to my address, so its a good question for OP to cover his tracks and think of all possibilities. It was a decent hotel though, ive stayed with premier inn and holiday inn on many occasions and never had anything other than email confirmation. Check for boxes you can tick if booking online which ask if you want a paper copy, or ring up and make sure they don't send anything.

fredpunter

I had a chain hotel telephone me at home one time, market research, to ask if I had enjoyed my stay! My Mrs answered the phone which was potentially a disaster ... I just brushed it off saying they must have made a mistake. They had my number because I had booked rooms with them for legitimate purposes in the past. I went to their website and it seems there is a box you can untick (the default was ticked) if you don't want to receive calls of this nature. Of course i unticked it immediately, but its something you may want to watch out for.