Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Bookings  (Read 943 times)

Online finn5555

Why do some so called high class pro$$ies cop a strop when you say you are not prepared to pay what they have bid  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only being a classic example  :wackogirl:

Offline Students Notebook

Why do some so called high class pro$$ies cop a strop when you say you are not prepared to pay what they have bid  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only being a classic example  :wackogirl:

Tell us more Finn5555.  :crazy:

S.N.

Online finn5555

She claims she is worth more  :manhater:

Offline Foxtail17

I always find it funny the bids I get on RB, especially in London. Last year I put on out for 2 hours at £220 for a hotel outcall. Got lots offering different time slots, different services, and one offering me ‘the fuck of my life’ for £500.

I use RB to save me time sorting but didn’t bargain for the timewasters!!

Offline Gordon Bennett

I just send them a "thanks, but no thanks". I don't get into the reasons like too fat, too old, wrong sex, too pricey etc in case they get snotty like your one has.

Offline Hobbit

She's really stuck up and has Whiteknights defending her delusional reputation.

I tried seeing her many months back last year and made a booking and when I asked some of her clients for feedback on her services on AW, one of them went and told her I was asking and she refused to see me. She clearly doesn't like UKP or anyone researching reviews etc.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:32:22 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Marmalade

I've known beggars who refused a gift of about 50p. I suppose it makes them feel 'discerning.'  :sarcastic:

Online finn5555

She's really stuck up and has Whiteknights defending her delusional reputation.

I tried seeing her many months back last year and made a booking and when I asked some of her clients for feedback on her services on AW, one of them went and told her I was asking and she refused to see me. She clearly doesn't like UKP or anyone researching reviews etc.

I see she is banned from here, her attitude is like her shit it stinks  :cool:

Offline Hobbit

I see she is banned from here, her attitude is like her shit it stinks  :cool:

It's not just that, it's also the fact that she perpetuates these Whiteknights fucked up delusion that these girls actually care about them, and will do them favours and have their kids.  :D :lol: :lol:

Offline Hurley

Anyone bidding over my asking price I just automatically delete I'm not interested sometsometimes they come back with a revised price.

Online finn5555

Anyone bidding over my asking price I just automatically delete I'm not interested sometsometimes they come back with a revised price.

I always reply and aim to be polite, if they are willing to negotiate then all well and good, if not then it's adios  ;)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
If I have no interest in seeing them, I just delete the bids.  I prefer to punt with RBs and have met some good girls in the past but (as you can tell by my lack of reviews in the last 18 months) I now just seem to attract rubbish with them, so it is ages since I punted.

I have previously had this one External Link/Members Only bid three times on the same booking, reducing her price by £1 each time after I had deleted the previous one.  Presumably the system doesn’t let you bid multiple time since unless you reduce your bid, but you would have thought that by the time she had bid the third time for essentially the same money, she would have got the message that I am not going to choose her.

I no longer see the point in replying if I have no interest in seeing them, especially the ones who seem to bid on all of mine.  Such as:

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Q. Why would you prefer not to be reviewed on forums?   

A. First of all I would like to highlight that I welcome Adultwork feedback. UKP is a source of hate-speech, something I would define as attacking or harassing a person based on their gender, sexuality, ethnicity or religion and as a liberal individual I can’t endorse that forum. I'm grateful that my clients don't berate defenseless women online. I adore men and in turn there is no greater turn on for me than a man who has a great deal of respect for women.