Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guardian agony aunt: "Is sex the answer to your relationship woes?"  (Read 1041 times)

Autopunter

Saw this in the Guardian and rolled my eyes cynically (as in: no shit, half the UKP board give this as the reason they punt, stupid mumsnetters in the comments section aside): External Link/Members Only

But then I wondered if that really was right - I mean I love punting as a single guy because of the range of different pussy (and the fact that I can sleep with women who are out of my league).

So, married punters, is the old bat at the Guardian right? If your other half turned the tap back on again, would that revive your marriage enough to stop you punting, or now, having tasted the forbidden fruit of non-wifely pussy, would you carry on even with regular (and passionate, not really much of a question if its starfish duty sex) sex at home?

Offline Ridiculousiknow

I put this one under my Mrs's nose, hoping for some sort of reaction...
External Link/Members Only

Offline Titti Tatti

Must be some kind of record for the no of censored comments to the second article.  As ever imagine if a man with a book to sell submitted that for publication?

Who could have guessed there were 3 Guardian readers on here? :)

Autopunter

I put this one under my Mrs's nose, hoping for some sort of reaction...
External Link/Members Only

Yes, I laughed when I read that and found the husband had written his own column that basically said "Help me, my wife has taken my balls and hidden them somewhere, and I can't leave until I get them back."

Sleeping around if you are in a couple can work, but somehow I don't think the example they chose is going to last in the longer term. Well, actually I suppose the husband could come back with a couple of sultry 23 year old blonde WGs to shag, and tell his wife in passing what a brilliant idea she'd had. Me thinks the Italian pool boy fantasies might take a back seat at that point...

As regards being a Guardian reader, its a sad thing to admit too, as its full of ant-male, anti-punter shite; but all the newspapers are garbage these days, and its an old habit I've never been able to break.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 10:57:28 am by Autopunter »

James JJ

I got into it because of a lack of action at home.   It hadn't completely dried up but was nowhere near enough to satisfy my high sex drive.   Everything else in our relationship is perfect.   I had four punts in total before she started sensing something was up and the tap has been turned back on full blast.   I probably need to give this a bit longer in case I'm just coming down with something but for the last week I've had no interest at all in sex.   I'm hoping it isn't because I enjoy the excitement of punting more than the run of the mill marriage stuff so I'll just have to see what develops.

Offline shagmore

If I got it regularly at home, I wouldn't punt - simple as that

Offline wild thing

I'm hoping it isn't because I enjoy the excitement of punting more than the run of the mill marriage stuff so I'll just have to see what develops.
It's very hard to give up the thrill of a great punt once you've experienced it. But let us know how it develops for you James, I'm intrigued.

Offline BlueRock

Said it a million times, why do women think it's fine to turn off the sex? If I could make a woman happy for a week with half an hour of putting up shelves I'd be sure I did it throughout the relationship.
I caved after a year of no sex, felt terrible for doing it but it soon passed. She was still getting everything she wanted so why shouldn't I.
The end was once I started seeing another woman and when I finally did actually have sex with my partner I felt like I was cheating on the other woman!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:51:55 pm by BlueRock »

Offline NervousJ

Nothing beats the thrill of a punt.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Started off with sex on birthdays and Christmas. Once I started punting, there was no stopping unless she turns on the taps for 6 months minimum. Been duped too many times before, when she started to want sex on a regular basis, for it to fall back down in frequency.
She thinks our current frequency is "once a month", until I reminded her the last time was 6th December 2017, when I instigated it, after another equally long dry patch!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:24:28 pm by Spacecowb0y »