Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory Holes  (Read 1394 times)

Offline RighteousLord

With all these perspex screens going up at shops, hair dressers, etc. You think there would be an uptick in the number of glory hole services being provided. Not something I've tried but could be open to a new experience.

Offline Corus Boy

There might be a lot of physical separation but there would still be some contact and therefore some risks.

Additionally if it was clear perspex screening, it would probably not give you the thrill you want.

If it was opaque screening, it raises the same issue that always comes up, how do you know who is on the otheside of the screen?

Not for me, thank you.

Offline Hobbit

If not knowing which hole or who's hole your dick is penetrating then go for it! As they say "every hole is a goal right?".  :D

Not for me either. :hi:

Offline marcius2018

There might be a lot of physical separation but there would still be some contact and therefore some risks.

Additionally if it was clear perspex screening, it would probably not give you the thrill you want.

If it was opaque screening, it raises the same issue that always comes up, how do you know who is on the otheside of the screen?

Not for me, thank you.

A perspex screen with a hole in it....I actually encountered a place with a facility like that, nearly 30 years ago, in Amsterdam! It was a bit like the booths that were common in Soho around the same time, but instead of a solid partition with a "letterbox" that you viewed through, the whole partition was see-through and you could pass "tips" through the hole. Fond memories! ;)

Offline RighteousLord

It's about the physical separation and lack of control with a perspex screen that would do it for me. ie I can see but not touch, yet she would have full control on the other side.