Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH Sweet Candie  (Read 3476 times)

Mooro

Hi guys, looking for some help.

Was thinking about contacting ENGLISH Sweet Candie External Link/Members Only

Cannot seem to find much on here about her. Can anyone give any information at all?

Mooro

Suprised no feedback here on her guys?

Offline samsung1

Well tbh with you I would not see her knowing she has a BF (her duo partner) who she does regular BB with and most likely getting spunked aswell. Just imagine R.O and eating his cum!  :angry:

Offline largecock1234567

Has anyone seen her? Was looking to book in the morning?

Mooro

Tried to contact Candie a few times. Seemed flaky comms but could have been genuine issues, maybe I gave up too easily. I saw someone else in the end. Let me know if you have any better fortune.

Offline Punterperson1971

A review would be good if who you saw please just so we know weather to see her or not

Offline Jawbreak

Tried a few times to contact her..The few times she did reply , she always had an excuse.
Gave up trying..... Good luck if you are thinking of TOFTT !!!!
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline galaxy24

Seen her a few months back was a bit strange wanted to do a small interview to calm her nerves before she lets you fuck her ...does most services but seemed a bit inexperienced

Offline Jason de Culo

So I actually went to se her yesterday and had a great time  (half hour - review on the way). Short pretty, nice (fake) boobs but pretty skilled all round. Looks younger than 24 tbh. I'd go again on the whole

Muffdiver39

Offline Jason de Culo

OWO, yes. FK yes. DFK, not really

Muffdiver39

Went to see her in December going again in a few days, had a good time hence the revisit

Offline PepeMAGA

Went to see her in December going again in a few days, had a good time hence the revisit
Any view on the bb question?

Offline Dylanbob

I saw her for a massage with hand relief not so long ago and that was a above average experience. Is 100 percent the girl in the photos, but as this thread suggests. There is a big gap in risk between a hand relief and full gfe. From my experience I would say bb was not on offer.

Muffdiver39

Any view on the bb question?

I think most these girls have BFs and I'm sure they do BB with them, I have a GF I do BB with!

Can't see an issue to be fair