Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Valentina Falcao - Earls Court  (Read 5235 times)

Offline Rayzaman

External Link/Members Only

Price: £250 for "1 Hour" saw her this afternoon.
Location: Around 8 mins walk from Earls Court, Google Maps will mislead you but it's quite easy to find once she texts you the photo and full address. Was some sort of janitor guy on the door who I stupidly asked for the lift for her flat number, which was actually ground floor and close to the entrance. He then saw me venture in and also noticed me leaving. I'm sure he knew what the gig was.
Comms: Very pleasant phone manner and replied quickly.
Cock: Very thick and probably around 6.5 inches.

Action:

Kept me waiting maybe 10 mins. She was friendly throughout. Her English is good but she still has a few things to learn. Looks very much like her photos and all measurements seem legit. I'm not sure if alcohol was available but she had lots of mineral water available, albeit I did have to ask her for some, it wasn't freely offered. The flat is lovely with a great ensuite bathroom. Big mirror adjacent to the bed. Comfy vibe with not too many things laid out in the room. She had the TV on with music but it was fairly quiet. Greeted me with the lights on but by the time I was out the shower the lights were off.

Started kissing very slowly but quite deep and sensual with wandering hands. Told me to take my boxers off. She got her cock out and was stroking it. Then told me to lie down. Gave me some great OWO. She's got excellent skills. Went nice and deep and was rubbing herself while doing this. Asked me if I liked to suck and then her cock was in my mouth. It was so thick it was hard to get it that deep. She was stroking my cock throughout and I had to get her to back off a bit or I'd blast. I spent a while down there and she told me politely to do it with no teeth haha. Felt like an amateur. Throughout this I noticed that she was struggling to get fully hard. I licked her balls a bit too. I then told her I wanted to rub our cocks together and got on top of her while she rubbed us both which felt great.

Eventually she fucked me missionary with my legs in the air. Often find it hard to keep them up there. It felt good and she eased herself in. Definitely recommend this over huge cocks unless you are sure you can handle them. She was also wanking me while fucking and it was really hot. She talked dirty throughout the punt. I asked if I could get on top and ride her but I think perhaps her cock was struggling to stay hard. I sucked her a bit more.

She then lay on her back and told me even beforehand she wanted me to fuck her really hard. I knew what that meant. A bit of a clockwatcher. I slid in and she felt nice and tight. I pounded away while she wanked herself. Seemed to genuinely enjoy it. It was getting hard to not buss.

I then told her to get on top and she rode me and I then got her to bend over to face me and thrusted my cock back and forth (not up and down). Never met a girl who didn't love that one. She was telling me to fill her up with my man milk but I wanted to spray onto her cock. She took the rubber off and wanked our cocks together. I was hoping to get cum as a freebie but it wasn't happening and I shot a huge load all over.

Showered and went back to the room. Pleasant closing chat. She then chewed my strawberry juicy fruit bubble gum and tongue kissed me goodbye.

She's an amazing performer and in between positions was giving me her exceptional OWO.

Main downsides are that after the initial heavy petting part of the punt she didn't seem to want to kiss. I really like kissing when fucking a girl. She also didn't seem to 100% commit to being with me, I could see there was some acting going on. While I know it's a job for her and it wasn't a Tinder date, she didn't seem to fully lose herself in the moment. The total visit lasted maybe 45 mins as well, so a bit shorter than it should have been, albeit I was close to climaxing several times.

Patricia Lombardi is a more sensual, intense performer but is well past her prime in terms of looks and her cock is so huge, it can hurt a bit. However Valentina really is an exceptional performer and very similar to Trans Sofia albeit not quite as experienced and doesn't offer so many positions or DFK throughout.

I'm often in two minds as to whether to post reviews as often have regrets after punting. Perhaps this will be my last one as it's a very expensive indulgence for what you get, and there are many moral/spiritual considerations one might have. Use your libido wisely chaps.

Offline tantraman

Cock: Very thick and probably around 6.5 inches ... Looks very much like her photos and all measurements seem legit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sirbop

Yes i found she was a clockwatcher too. Even after giving poor address which takes you round the back with google maps she was rushing me.

There is good reason for her clock watching. That flat share costs her £6,800 personally per month. At £150/£250 for 30/1 hour you work out how many punters she has to see just to pay her rent let alone food and all the rest!

At average £200 pet client she needs to see 34 per month. Which is 2 per day working 18 days per month just to pay the rent.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 12:43:30 am by Sirbop »

Offline Rayzaman

I was also tempted to ask her how much rent she was paying per month. She mentions in her ad being open to work with other SP's. I got the sense there were a few others there. Are you sure she is really tasked with paying £82k p.a. herself for a room? Seems hard to fathom.

Offline anotherwoody69

I think she's inflated that figure somewhat. For that money you can very easily have your own two bed flat in Earls Court and a one bed in more South Ken land that's probably better than 95% of the places we visit.

Very nice two bed at £4k for example:

Typical working studio can be had around £1,250 and a one bed £1,750 in the area, many with zero deposit.

Offline Voyager

They probably pay significantly more as they do not have the required history and employment to rent a place and end up doing short lets or AirB&B which is significantly more expensive.

I did have the pleasure of seeing her recently.  Great looking girl living in a beautiful flat.  She does take good care of herself.  Great kisser.  She does say she is 7-7.5 inches.  However she is very modest in that regard and by London standards, she could easily advertise it at 9 inches and in that she has great girth making that a formidable weapon.   She does get very hard.  She has a very pleasant and welcoming persona.  She does however know what she is doing and is quite an astute business girl.  I had fun with her.  She did try to make me come as soon as possible which I did not like.  Whilst she did all the right things, I did not feel a real sexual connect.  I have no plans to return but she is great for people venturing out to TS world. 

Offline Sirbop

Voyager is bang on with the rent analysis. They also pay more rent because its short lets 2-6mts and not 1 year. Remember the figure i said was just her cost. Not the other SP there. It's all big business, they get these places via agencies/individuals who probably also get a cut. The people renting it out know its to sex workers so they charge them a premium also.

Her cock was pretty flacid with me. And clock watching despite giving poor postcode location which takes you all the way to the back of building.