Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caryna - Paisley  (Read 1159 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7370309) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Prince Larry

External Link/Members Only

Comms were extremely simple, a text at lunchtime and agreed for a meet in the next hour. Flat given on phone call when I arrived. Ground floor flat in a decent close off of a Paisley main street.

Paid £80 for half an hour. Caryna is much better looking in person than her AW pics imo, lovely figure, age spot on I would say. Money stored and she got naked and lay on the bed waiting for me, she started playing and rubbing herself. Good start. I hopped on and started to lick and touch her nips. Very sensitive she said but was ok to lick and suck, just not bite. She was gliding her nails over my cock and balls and was rock hard so requested a covered bj. Excellent technique, used they nails on my balls and up around my arse. Sensational. Felt like I was gonna blow so slowed her down and gave her a light fingering to calm myself down. On with the second rubber and gave her a good fucking, she's loud btw. Asked prior if I could finish over her tits and did just that. Helped clean her up and used the shower quickly which was nice and clean. On my way with a smile on my face.

Would return if I was struggling but like gambling of seeing new girls but really enjoyed my time.