Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Gabriela Cardoso - Gloucester Road  (Read 9855 times)

Offline TheMagnet

External Link/Members Only

Ok so there was some kind of irony to this punt.

I initially messaged Pietra Mancini who I saw was back in town.  I had seen her a couple of times when she was last in London and we had some naughty sessions together.  Her cock is massive, it's literally her third leg!  :sarcastic:

Pietra was busy so messaged Gabriela (glad I did).  Comms were good, £150 for half an hour, let's go!

So I arrive and it turns out she's partying with another SP in a hotel.  The other SP came down to reception to pick me up whilst Gabriela was finishing getting ready.  Into the room and her friend is super friendly and it's quite nice in there, an entry lounge area, jacket on a hanger into the wardrobe and a chilled can of coke, so far so very good.

Gabriela comes out wearing a white full lingerie set with gold accents looking very tasty! We have our drinks and then proceed into the bed room.

She get's on all fours with her ass in the air and with no hesitation I bury my face in between her cheeks.  OWO on me and then she's on her back and I'm ball's deep inside her whilst sucking her big toe.  I look over my shoulder and her mate is there watching us and asks if I like it when someone's watching?  Can't remember what I replied, the sex was feeling too good to give a proper answer! I think her mate felt a bit left out so she invites us back into the living room and we have another quick drink and then back to the bedroom again.   

Aside from the narrative of the story, Gabriela is bloody sexy.  I'd say 5'7", on the sexy side of athletic, 6/7 inches average girth, a toned and large bunda-full bum, she's definitely my type!

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I think she likes it in spoon so that's how I shoot my load, enjoyed it a lot and knew I needed another longer session with her.

The following night at stupid o'clock in the morning on the way home I arrange to meet her again and she's back at her place, £200 for 1 hour.  DFK on tap and a sexathon with a break for refreshments and stuff, it was a very sweaty affair!  ;)

Shower to get me back up and running and I'm lying there on the bed talking to her, remember I mentioned irony earlier? Pietra Mancini comes in I assume to check if everything's ok (or promote a threesome?).  So it turns out they live together!  The kicker here is she's butt naked with her massive cock out.  Honestly life is funny sometimes!

Let's summarise.  I met her twice in two days because she's fucking hot and the sex was on another level.

What else can I say? Gabriela is on a level I haven't experienced in a while, highly recommended!

Muito obridago Gabriela, muito safado!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 02:30:37 am by TheMagnet »

Offline James10

Lucky boy! Great review, a threesome with the pair would be amazing by the sounds of it.

Offline cheekymonkey

Wow.... superb! I just looked up Pietra Mancini & saw a video of her....yes you should defo head back for a threesome!

Offline TheMagnet

« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 03:44:49 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline MMab69

So when Pietra entered dangling her sword were you tempted to consider a threesome or had your previous memory of a threesome ( you reviewed here ) put you off such encounters ?

Online calzone

Sounds like a couple of awesome punts, was Gabriela's mate a TS too? I've never had a 3 way with either TS or CIS girls but in my mind I'd like to think I'd have asked her mate to get involved when I realised she was watching. In reality I'd have more likely got very self conscious and lost my wood  :lol:

Thanks for the review, interesting reading as always.

Offline TheMagnet

So when Pietra entered dangling her sword were you tempted to consider a threesome or had your previous memory of a threesome ( you reviewed here ) put you off such encounters ?

That's a good question.  Gabriela and I had our session and I had already cum and had a shower.

If Pietra had come in the room earlier i would have have tempted.

Saw Gabriela the previous day (£150), had a session that day (£200).  To get a threesome togther in that moment would have been another £400 for both of them for another hour (assuming Pietra is asking 200, i think she might want more).

That being said, if the stars align I will be back for a threesome with them!

Offline MMab69

Punting isn’t a cheap hobby at all .  So easy to be carried away away in the moment and go for it . Price wise I think Pietra is listed at £300 on birch place but I suspect she wouldn’t have turned down 200 if it was a slow night and you were already there . A bird in hand and all that ….
That said 750 lighter for a wild session if debauchery is a sobering thought the next day .

Offline TheMagnet

Punting isn’t a cheap hobby at all .  So easy to be carried away away in the moment and go for it . Price wise I think Pietra is listed at £300 on birch place but I suspect she wouldn’t have turned down 200 if it was a slow night and you were already there . A bird in hand and all that ….
That said 750 lighter for a wild session if debauchery is a sobering thought the next day .

Spot on! When Pietra came in butt naked with her weapon out I quickly did the sum in my head and the post clarity nut helped me steer away from going for it.  It was also the very early hours of the morning and I was battered so I wasn't at my optimum for a round 2 (especially as my session with Gabriela had been so full on).
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 05:24:51 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline TheMagnet

Sounds like a couple of awesome punts, was Gabriela's mate a TS too? I've never had a 3 way with either TS or CIS girls but in my mind I'd like to think I'd have asked her mate to get involved when I realised she was watching. In reality I'd have more likely got very self conscious and lost my wood  :lol:

Thanks for the review, interesting reading as always.

Thanks a lot.  Her mate who came to pick me up in reception the night before is a TV SP who I saw adverts for a few weeks ago (sorry can't find her ads now).

Offline GameofPunting

Thanks for the review. She looks sexy as fuck.

Is her ass real or fake?

Do you think she do facials and CIM/Swallow? Her receiving.
Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Hazz9902

Sorry to reload this old review
Had a gander at what’s in Birmingham cause I’ve got an itch  :wacko:
Can see her ad saying she’s in bham currently and I want to take her for a test drive  :cool:
Could you remember how you contacted her - was it WhatsApp or text?
Pinged her a WhatsApp but no response over the past 18 hours or so?

Cheers magnet

Offline TheMagnet

Sorry to reload this old review
Had a gander at what’s in Birmingham cause I’ve got an itch  :wacko:
Can see her ad saying she’s in bham currently and I want to take her for a test drive  :cool:
Could you remember how you contacted her - was it WhatsApp or text?
Pinged her a WhatsApp but no response over the past 18 hours or so?

Cheers magnet

Always via WhatsApp.  Her comms were always good…

Online Hazz9902

Always via WhatsApp.  Her comms were always good…

Just fired off a text and got a response via email on iMessage haha - maybe having data issues I don’t know

Just need to align the stars now for a meet  :dance: