Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shop around  (Read 669 times)

Offline Bikerman

Now i know i put similar thread up but once you have made a choice do you stick with it or shop around to see if anyone else takes fancy?
Im ready for being slagged off
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clitheroelad

I always have a back up plan. Wg's are flakey at the best of times, AW one will blank you pn the day or parlour girls wont up. Always best to have a plan B, C and D.

Offline tesla

I always have a back up plan. Wg's are flakey at the best of times, AW one will blank you pn the day or parlour girls wont up. Always best to have a plan B, C and D.

used to have back up plan but dont bother now as they rarely live up to expectations of the original plan, however I mainly see regs who don't let me down

Online scutty brown

I think he's asking whether you'd dump a booking if someone else became available

Offline tesla

I think he's asking whether you'd dump a booking if someone else became available

Ah well that depends on A the original booking and B what the alternative has to offer, but yes I would change my booking as long as I did not burn my bridges with the original

Offline mexicola

Have you actually booked a WG ? In your other thread a couple of days ago you were still undecided.

Offline Bikerman

I have booked someone and i have a habit of still browsing and thinking that plan b might better.. then i get all undecided...but at moment im sticking with my booking and a bit spare cash for another one few days later...the one i have booked i have seen before but variety is good

Offline KeenPunter

Now i know i put similar thread up but once you have made a choice do you stick with it or shop around to see if anyone else takes fancy?
Im ready for being slagged off

Your trolling is quite funny

Offline Gordon Bennett

I have booked someone and i have a habit of still browsing and thinking that plan b might better.. then i get all undecided...but at moment im sticking with my booking and a bit spare cash for another one few days later...the one i have booked i have seen before but variety is good

It's difficult to comment without knowing timescales. Dumping your original booking with days of notice is not too bad but doing so at shorter notice is a bit shabby.

Personally I worry about spending far too much time browsing sex workers so once I've made a booking it's good for my mental health to stop gawping at the ladies  for a bit I reckon.

Offline Bikerman

I usiually start lookingabout 2 weeks before.
Then nearer time i look at others and think hhmm
But now i made booking im sticking with her wuth possible male massage day before...