Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza - Premium - Sunderland  (Read 1220 times)

57 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604408) (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Style96

So I'm new to this punting game. I've had about 10 in the past 4-5 months and finally have a chance to start reviewing. I thought I'd start with my best so far and a fan favourite, Eliza. This took place in October 2020.

External Link/Members Only

Coms: Eliza is usually fully booked up but I think I manged to get booked in just before the recent hype started. I saw she was free, messaged premium and all the details were sorted out within 15-20 minutes.

Fee: £60 for 30 minutes standard

Location: Apartments near Mowbray park. Paid parking nearby so I paid and walked over. Need a code to enter building so I waited a little bit before being let in. A nice modern apartment once inside.

Looks: Eliza is gorgeous! A small slim girl that clearly looks after herself, which I like. She was wearing the mesh stockings that she's wearing in her profile. Followed her up some stairs and she has a lovely arse. Some nice tattoos which aren't displayed in the pictures.   

The meet: Straight away she was laid on the bed sucking my cock while I was stood up so I could see her face and arse. Her oral skills are amazing and she looked like she was enjoying it, so I was a bout to blow within 5 minutes. I went down on her and made her cum (good faker if not) which made me feel good. Laid on the bed she put on the condom and started to ride me. I said I was gonna cum and she giggled and rode me harder. We had a friendly chat while I got dressed. Offered me a drink of water and then I left.

Overall was there about 20 minutes but it was easily the best punt I've had so far. I've tried to see her again but she's always booked, if only she worked more.

It seems a bit redundant leaving this review as everyone knows already how good she is but I have more reviews if anyone wants to hear (probably just do a quick summary). 

Cheers!

Offline johnr1

Thanks for your review of a great girl, you hit the jackpot
Booking Eliza as she has set the bar high and not many
As good as her IMO, looking forward to your other reviews
As all information is useful, glad you enjoyed

Offline toon972

Cheers for review, she is a top girl. The more reviews the better.

Offline Captain

Great review, thanks.
One to definitely put to the top of my to-do list.

She work in Sunderland then.
As a lazy f**ker myself, does anyone whether and how often she comes to Newcastle?
 :D  :D

Offline CELICA GT

Cheers for review, she is a top girl. The more reviews the better.
I wish I could give a review, that would mean I've managed to have seen her!

Offline toon972

Great review, thanks.
One to definitely put to the top of my to-do list.

She work in Sunderland then.
As a lazy f**ker myself, does anyone whether and how often she comes to Newcastle?
 :D  :D

When I saw her about 2 weeks ago she was at Coxlodge/Gosforth  area, dont know how often she is there though.

Offline toon972

Hope you get to see her and yes it is not easy.

Offline tynetunnel

+1

Now with tier 5 we may be waiting a while longer Celica GT  :cry:

Offline CELICA GT

+1

Now with tier 5 we may be waiting a while longer Celica GT  :cry:
I'm afraid so  :(