Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza - Premium - Sunderland  (Read 4323 times)

57 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604408) (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline CaptBeef

External Link/Members Only

Holy moly......don’t want to be accused of WKing but this lass is unreal ! This was what I had in mind when I started on my punting ‘hobby’.....

Comms - as usual no bother arranging with June - £60 for 30 mins......you’ve got to get in quick for bookings with Eliza though as she only works 1 or 2 days a week and the slots go fast. Building address given at booking and flat no. texted after confirming on the day.

Location - normal Premium flat in city centre, bits of parking nearby and buzzed in quickly at front door (which is quite near a bus stop).

Meeting - knocked on the door bang on time, stepped in and Eliza was behind the door in skimpy bra and knicker set. Looks early 20s, very attractive even with little make up and her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Fit body, quite small but with a nice shaped figure. The difference with other girls is her attitude, feels like a real GFE, straight into some lovely natural DFK and hands all over each other. I handed over the paperwork and couldn’t wait to get out my clothes. Sat on the bed in my shreddies and she crawled up the bed with a naughty look on her face and sat in my lap, snogged my face off and slowly grinded herself on my hard cock ( both still in underwear). By this point I was raring to go so after I slipped her knickers to one side for some fingering, we got fully naked and I got my first taste of her sweet pussy. Could have stayed there all day but she wanted to change to 69 so i was happy to oblige. As with everything else she was great at giving head and seemed to be really enjoying my efforts too. Time was flying by so we got into some great positions ;  close mish first ( with plenty of dfk, awesome), then she rode me cowgirl for a while which I don’t normally go in for but she really knows how to ride a dick ! Finally went into doggy which was a great sight. Lovely sexy arse and at one point I thought I might be uncomfortable for her ( she’s only little compared to me) but she turned around and said ‘ don’t stop I fucking love it..’ - well that just about finished me off so I pulled out, whipped the bag off and she took me in her mouth for a jelly legged finish ! She went off to the bathroom to dispose of the contents but came back and joined me for a final kiss/cuddle before I dressed and lefta happy man.

Summary - don’t want to be fluffy, but Eliza is by some distance the best girl I’ve seen so far. Very attractive but also really seems like she wants to be there too......
Return ? Yes definitely, but this was before the ‘new’ covid spike and local lockdown so it might be a while until i venture out again. Eliza will be at the top of the hit list though.
Outstanding.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 08:37:58 pm by CaptBeef »

Offline FLYING BLUE

She is already on my list - great review :hi:
Thanks

Offline johnr1

Great review of a great girl I have seen her since she started and she just keeps getting better one of my all time favourites   ;)

Offline johnr1

She is already on my list - great review :hi:
Thanks

FB she is right up your street you need to make another trip  :thumbsup: Don't know how it happened but when having a bit after sex banter we got on about flying
as she was interested, so I told her a little bit about it so its you turn to give her another lesson next  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review Beefy, you’ve confirmed that I must see this lass! Glad you enjoyed your punt so!  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for a great review, she looks faf  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review, she sounds right up my street. Not sure how the 'no pre bookings' is going to work though, it makes it sound more like a 'walk-up' than an agency booking if you just phone up and see if she's free at the time you want.

Offline CaptBeef

That’s the first time I’ve seen that on the website for her - it’s usually just got the time range on for that day - not sure why they’d do that ?  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
That’s the first time I’ve seen that on the website for her - it’s usually just got the time range on for that day - not sure why they’d do that ?  :unknown:
I've never seen it before either, not that I remember anyway, no good to me I've never booked for a same day punt, I like at least a days notice.

Edit

Seen it on AW before but not agency.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 10:27:39 pm by daviemac »

Offline johnr1

I think she is that popular hence not able to pre book
So it gives more people a chance, it’s been on her profile
Since she started with the agency, she is well worth seeing
But you need to be quick as I have missed out a few times
And I’m never sure what time I will get home

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I think she is that popular hence not able to pre book
So it gives more people a chance, it’s been on her profile
Since she started with the agency, she is well worth seeing
But you need to be quick as I have missed out a few times
And I’m never sure what time I will get home
That doesn't make any sense, how does it give more people a chance??  no matter when they book she will still only see however many she can fit in in a day.

What you mean is you wait until the day and join the queue on the conveyor belt. Nah not for me, I like to choose the time I punt not when they think they can fit me in. I'll just leave her to others who don't mind being dictated to.   

Offline Shutty238

Yeh this no pre-booking things doesn't work for me either. Practically or conceptually. Shame.

Perhaps she's on some casual / zero hours contract on civvie st so needs to maintain some flexibility. Who knows.

Thanks for the review.

Offline FLYING BLUE

FB she is right up your street you need to make another trip  :thumbsup: Don't know how it happened but when having a bit after sex banter we got on about flying
as she was interested, so I told her a little bit about it so its you turn to give her another lesson next  :hi:

I really wanted to see her on my last visit to the NE but she wasn't working either of the days that I was there, hence Mia got the short straw ;)

Offline johnr1

That doesn't make any sense, how does it give more people a chance??  no matter when they book she will still only see however many she can fit in in a day.

What you mean is you wait until the day and join the queue on the conveyor belt. Nah not for me, I like to choose the time I punt not when they think they can fit me in. I'll just leave her to others who don't mind being dictated to.

DM I get your point and I guess you are right you just join the queue on the day which is not much good but what I think was happening is that as soon as her times came on the site she got booked way in advance very early not giving others a chance or people would book and cancel messing things up I agree with you and realise what I said when reading back did not make a lot of sense, the Agency may see the post and change her booking arrangement which would sort out the problem?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
DM I get your point and I guess you are right you just join the queue on the day which is not much good but what I think was happening is that as soon as her times came on the site she got booked way in advance very early not giving others a chance or people would book and cancel messing things up I agree with you and realise what I said when reading back did not make a lot of sense, the Agency may see the post and change her booking arrangement which would sort out the problem?
No doubt they will she normally does come on and give explanations, might just be busy. 

Offline johnr1

No doubt they will she normally does come on and give explanations, might just be busy.

There you go DM premium have sorted it now 👍

Offline FLYING BLUE

Might not be a wise thing for me to do John............ I am guilty of causing death by utter boredom  :cry:

Once I start rattling on about aircraft, altimeters, auto land & artificial horizons, people start glazing over & find excuses to be anywhere else but with me :cry:

I'm a bit like this fellow below:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 05:22:30 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline johnr1

Might not be a wise thing for me to do John............ I am guilty of causing death by utter boredom  :cry:

Once I start rattling on about aircraft, altimeters, auto land & artificial horizons, people start glazing over & find excuses to be anywhere else but with me :cry:

HAHA nice one FB I had a good laugh at that   :yahoo:and I know what you mean, sadly I am a but like that chap at times myself, she most probably felt sorry for me  :D

Offline Sar-Major

She was only the "Pilots Daughter" BUT she knew how to keep her "Cockpit Clean"....................  :P     :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

And if she's a bit of "Alright" she can play with my "Joystick"............  :rolleyes:    :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cactus1454

Thanks for the great review. Like the way she sat on your lap and snogged you. Right up my street. Must see her soon. Wonder if agencies will keep going with the new lock down measures. Take care, all.

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks for the great review. Like the way she sat on your lap and snogged you. Right up my street. Must see her soon. Wonder if agencies will keep going with the new lock down measures. Take care, all.

Well I'd noticed the other day Bonds availability hasn't changed since the 14th.  :unknown:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline OscarC

Well I'd noticed the other day Bonds availability hasn't changed since the 14th.  :unknown:

They said on UKE they were closing again

Offline Sar-Major

They said on UKE they were closing again

Cheers for the "Heads Up" on that Oscar.   :thumbsup:

I couldn't get on UKE the other week, looks like my accounts gone, probably down to the "Bullshiter" and his "Entourage".  :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

I couldn't get on UKE the other week, looks like my accounts gone, probably down to the "Bullshiter" and his "Entourage".  :unknown:

My login has gone too SM, actually it’s done me a favour and I don’t miss it at all.  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

My login has gone too SM, actually it’s done me a favour and I don’t miss it at all.  :hi:
Ditto  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Ditto  :hi:

Must be getting rid of all the undesirables  :D
I've gone too  :wacko:

Offline OscarC

They deleted my account as well as I hadn't posted for a while. I just rejoined shortly after that before it was closed to new registrations. TBH, your not missing much over there.   :lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I 'resigned my membership' of that particular forum a few months ago. It had become a nasty place imho. :thumbsdown:

Offline Sar-Major

I know exactly what you mean TT.  :thumbsup:

I just enjoyed winding up, some of the Arseholes on there, and the fuckers who thought the sun shone out of the "Bullshitters" arse.  :rolleyes:   :D

Offline Sar-Major

Must be getting rid of all the undesirables  :D
I've gone too  :wacko:

I heard you were at the top of the list Kev....................   :P  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

I know exactly what you mean TT.  :thumbsup:

I just enjoyed winding up, some of the Arseholes on there, and the fuckers who thought the sun shone out of the "Bullshitters" arse.  :rolleyes:   :D

I know, same here. One special lad in particular in our own region who I loved to wind up  :sarcastic:  I remain convinced that ‘Old Admin’ is on a mission to reduce the membership to a point where he can legitimately bury it without feeling bad about doing so!

Offline Sar-Major

I know, same here. One special lad in particular in our own region who I loved to wind up  :sarcastic:  I remain convinced that ‘Old Admin’ is on a mission to reduce the membership to a point where he can legitimately bury it without feeling bad about doing so!

Your probably right in what you say TT.   :thumbsup:

But I somehow think he's having a "Cull" in the wrong part of his "Membership" and he's going to be left with all the "Dross".  :yahoo:

Offline tynetunnel

Your probably right in what you say TT.   :thumbsup:

But I somehow think he's having a "Cull" in the wrong part of his "Membership" and he's going to be left with all the "Dross".  :yahoo:

I believe it has already potentially reached that point SM  ⚰️     :hi: