Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Mae  (Read 3657 times)

Offline sxman

I have seen bella Mae a few times and she is as stunning as her pictures,  her profile is spot on with regards to her age and location which is very clean and discreet.

One thing is make sure you read her profile, she does clearly state that condom must be used at all time, that means no owo and kissing is discretion only.

But don't let that put you off she is a classy lady and I would find it hard to believe that anybody would be disappointed.

Sorry it's a late reply but I have only just joined and its my first post.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Profile being accessed from Latvia today. Perhaps she is on holiday at the moment.

Offline sxman

She does go on holidays a lot, but profile says she's back now.

Offline JD448

Cheers for the post sxman72.   

Interesting post by cooltiger about accessing from Latvia.

She is local to me and its a bit of a desert for decent working girls around here! 
she has a peach of an arse!!! What's she like face wise?  I note she does oral with condom only but would sacrifice owo if she does some decent French kissing tho if that's her bag?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Cheers for the post sxman72.   

Interesting post by cooltiger about accessing from Latvia.

She is local to me and its a bit of a desert for decent working girls around here! 
she has a peach of an arse!!! What's she like face wise?  I note she does oral with condom only but would sacrifice owo if she does some decent French kissing tho if that's her bag?
Just called her and enquired for you. She will allow deep fk, with full-on tongue action (well, that's how I enquired!!).

If planning to book her, re-confirm this and tell her that you'd be happy to use mouthwash once at her premises.

PS she was working tonight, altohugh last appt was for 11pm. Also, no longer being accessed from Lativia.
She def sounded English, so am puzzled why profile was being accessed from Latvia few days ago, unless
she genuinely went there on hols.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:06:33 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline sxman

Southend is a desert, belle is definitely English and is very pretty, and her arse is amazing she normally answers the door in little thong and bra and then you get to follow her upstairs and if that don't raise your heartbeat nothing will.

Keep an eye out for peachy Maria of southend, I would give you a link but profile is off at present but well worth the visit if it comes back up, she does superb gfe with tons off dfk and she has a great arse to.

Offline JD448

Offline cmspunk

Anyone know what happend to her?

Offline sxman

I visited Belle when I first started punting on a more permanent basis and was a bit of a newbie to the scene, if I had done a review then I would of gave Belle a positive, Now she would of just scrapped a lacklustre Neutral, funny how things change.

Not seen her profile for while.

Offline Students Notebook

I visited Belle when I first started punting on a more permanent basis and was a bit of a newbie to the scene, if I had done a review then I would of gave Belle a positive, Now she would of just scrapped a lacklustre Neutral, funny how things change.

Not seen her profile for while.

When I first started punting found AW three years ago I had this girl in my HL and I seem to remember her being called Mia.  Am I right ?

S.N.

Offline sxman

When I first started punting found AW three years ago I had this girl in my HL and I seem to remember her being called Mia.  Am I right ?

S.N.

I have only known her as Bella Mae, but believe she use to work for agency originally.