Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for punting?  (Read 839 times)

gentlemantoyou

Looking forward to a punt tomorrow. Will be a 1hr booking. Any advice for preparations? Should I shower beforehand and make sure i smell good? I prefer walking to incalls because it calms my nerves and they are always pretty much 40mins away from my location.

What does everyone else do before going to a booking? I've punted before but still get nervous very very easily. Has anyone ever brought a working girl flowers or a bottle of champagne/wine? It's polite but I personally believe it's not worth it. I mean, you're paying for her company anyway.

How do you guys feel when you're outside the block of flats or outside the hotel? When I enter the apartment number on the intercom, there's always that 'buzz' kind of feeling. When I'm walking up the stairs, my nerves get worse with the strong pleasant smell of perfume of the building/hotel. Then I'm frantically looking at every door for the right number and then I find it.....

I knock on the door. The sound always echoes and I get concerned whether my knocking sounded violent. There's also another feeling of buzz when you start to hear movements and footsteps behind the door and you're just eagerly waiting on anticipation.

Sparquin

Look for the Punting Top Tips thread. And enjoy!

Offline cueball

Looking forward to a punt tomorrow. Will be a 1hr booking. Any advice for preparations? Should I shower beforehand and make sure i smell good? I prefer walking to incalls because it calms my nerves and they are always pretty much 40mins away from my location.

What does everyone else do before going to a booking? I've punted before but still get nervous very very easily. Has anyone ever brought a working girl flowers or a bottle of champagne/wine? It's polite but I personally believe it's not worth it. I mean, you're paying for her company anyway.

How do you guys feel when you're outside the block of flats or outside the hotel? When I enter the apartment number on the intercom, there's always that 'buzz' kind of feeling. When I'm walking up the stairs, my nerves get worse with the strong pleasant smell of perfume of the building/hotel. Then I'm frantically looking at every door for the right number and then I find it.....

I knock on the door. The sound always echoes and I get concerned whether my knocking sounded violent. There's also another feeling of buzz when you start to hear movements and footsteps behind the door and you're just eagerly waiting on anticipation.

Keep writing, we're going to get to the good bit soon

Online threechilliman

Keep writing, we're going to get to the good bit soon

+1. I had my dick in my hand at the ready!

tcm

Offline Swsnapper

+1. I had my dick in my hand at the ready!

tcm

Hats off to both of you those comments made me chuckle